Author Topic: New Horizon's - Command Area.  (Read 5685 times)

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Horizon's - Command Area.
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2017, 09:15:02 AM »
Josh nodded his head. "Agreed, i wanna leave a strong security team here on the ship so the other examinations can continue. I'll take  Lieutenant Harriman, a eight man security team plus an engineer just as a precaution. We'll then bring back the Cardassian one way or another."

John looked at him for a moment before speaking.

"Your Authorized to use Force if Necessarily" Ordered John 

Captian John Brown
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Executive Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2017, 10:40:14 AM »
John looked at him for a moment before speaking.

"Your Authorized to use Force if Necessarily" Ordered John 

Josh stood straight up and nodded to the captain. "Understood sir."  Josh looked over at Lieutenant Harriman. "Lieutenant once you finish up here grab 8 other top security members and meet me in transporter room 2." Josh then left the ready room. He stopped by Lieutenant Ingram. "Lieutenant you need to find a way to disable that energy grid down there. Even if it's power source that can be taken out from orbit you need to make that as a possible option to the captain but only if it's necessary."

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2017, 11:41:03 AM »
Josh stood straight up and nodded to the captain. "Understood sir."  Josh looked over at Lieutenant Harriman. "Lieutenant once you finish up here grab 8 other top security members and meet me in transporter room 2." Josh then left the ready room. He stopped by Lieutenant Ingram. "Lieutenant you need to find a way to disable that energy grid down there. Even if it's power source that can be taken out from orbit you need to make that as a possible option to the captain but only if it's necessary."

Charlotte had been aware that there had been some kind of situation going on in the Ready Room after being told to return to the Bridge once she had been cleared and it looked like it had now been resolved when the XO came out and approached her. She listened carefully to his request and agreed that there had to be a way in order for them to disable it and only use force if it was the last resort.

" Understood Commander and I'll get to work on finding a solution immediately " she replied " I'll also have my team in the Main Science Lab help out so it can be done as quick as possible".

Lieutenant Charlotte Ingram
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2017, 01:40:22 PM »
"Permission then to make my way to sickbay, sirs?" Katelyn asked, eager to exam her medical personnel and get them cleared so they could get the rest of the crew aboard the Horizon done as well. 

Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter
Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 08, 2017, 03:00:31 PM »
"Permission then to make my way to sickbay, sirs?" Katelyn asked, eager to exam her medical personnel and get them cleared so they could get the rest of the crew aboard the Horizon done as well.

"Permission Granted Doctor" Finished John as he walked towards his desk and took a seat he looked up

"Dismissed; and take the body of the Ensign out of here" Finished John as he looked at his Computer Terminal

Captian John Brown
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Horizon

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 10, 2017, 01:51:20 PM »
"Permission Granted Doctor" Finished John as he walked towards his desk and took a seat he looked up

"Dismissed; and take the body of the Ensign out of here" Finished John as he looked at his Computer Terminal

Katelyn nodded. "Of course, Captain. I will have a team come as soon as they are cleared," the CMO replied, then turned to leave though paused for a moment in thought.

"Also, I would like permission to cryo-freeze Ensign Wilkerson's body so that the Chief Science Officer and myself may do an autopsy later when time and circumstances permit," she asked, then added her rationale.

"The more we know about the symbiotic nature of the parasite will perhaps help us to find another modality to rid the body of them without killing the host."

Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 10, 2017, 03:55:19 PM »
Katelyn nodded. "Of course, Captain. I will have a team come as soon as they are cleared," the CMO replied, then turned to leave though paused for a moment in thought.

"Also, I would like permission to cryo-freeze Ensign Wilkerson's body so that the Chief Science Officer and myself may do an autopsy later when time and circumstances permit," she asked, then added her rationale.

"The more we know about the symbiotic nature of the parasite will perhaps help us to find another modality to rid the body of them without killing the host."

John stood there looking at the Doctor then down at the fallen body of the Ensign he looked what looked like into space.

"Granted Doctor" Finished John as he walked and sat in his Desk he looked at the Picture of his Son picking it up he sighed knowing what he would need to do then placing it down he looked at his terminal.

~Computer 16:16 Authorization BrownPie99Echo~

John looked at his terminal and the words flashed on the screen ****Classified Top Secert*** as he read the information his face turned white and he felt sick to his stomach he looked at the terminal.

~Computer erase all logs Browntango78Alpha~

He got the conformation beep and walked past the Doctor with a look of sheer dread he entered the Bridge

he looked at the Cheif Science Officer for a moment

"Lieutennent, research and let me know were we can get 2 million tons of trilithium, tekasite and protomatter" finished John as he headed for the lift he looked at the Bridge

"have the information sent to my Quarters" John finished   

Captian John Brown
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Horizon

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 10, 2017, 05:19:00 PM »
John stood there looking at the Doctor then down at the fallen body of the Ensign he looked what looked like into space.

"Granted Doctor" Finished John as he walked and sat in his Desk he looked at the Picture of his Son picking it up he sighed knowing what he would need to do then placing it down he looked at his terminal.

"Thank you, sir... I'll leave you to it then," Katelyn answered, then exited the Captain's ready room en route back to Sickbay with two assigned security officers accompanying her.

>>> to Sickbay >>>

Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 10, 2017, 11:17:18 PM »
Josh has already left the bridge he was enroute to transporter room 2. He walked down the halls. He was thinking about what he was going to do. He just hoped that it wouldn't come to the worst possible outcome.

Josh reached the transporter room. He tapped his combadge. =^=Shepard to Lieutenant Harriman, meet me in transporter room 2 with your detail, Shepard to Commander Shepard. I know your status in engineering but send me one of your best technicians to transporter room 2. I need one urgently.=^=

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Chief Engineer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 10, 2017, 11:25:19 PM »
KnodwI was busy working on the engines.  When the comm came through.

=^= Acknowledged Commander, LT. Maclamore is a good engineer.  He is at your disposal.=^=

Lieutenant Commander KnodwI Shepard
Chief Engineer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 11, 2017, 07:01:53 AM »
he looked at the Cheif Science Officer for a moment

"Lieutennent, research and let me know were we can get 2 million tons of trilithium, tekasite and protomatter" finished John as he headed for the lift he looked at the Bridge

"have the information sent to my Quarters" John finished

Charlotte had started looking into ways of disabling the energy grid and was liaising with alpha team down in Main Lab as she thought that the more people looking into it the more chance they had of being successful. She had been about to run another scan when the Captain came out of the ready room and approached her, she could instantly tell that something was wrong and when he then asked her to research and find out where they could get the items he listed this concerned her even more as she knew what these components where and what they could be used for.

However she wasn't going to disobey a direct order and figured he had his reasons for why he wanted them. " Certainly Captain, I'll send them to you as soon as I'm able " she replied before he left the Bridge. She then instructed her team to carry on with finding a way to disable the energy grid whilst she looked into the Captains request.

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 12, 2017, 06:44:02 PM »
KnodwI was busy working on the engines.  When the comm came through.

=^= Acknowledged Commander, LT. Maclamore is a good engineer.  He is at your disposal.=^=

=^=Thank you commander. Have him report to transporter room 2 immediately.=^=. Josh then waited for his team to arrive. He was preparing himself for what was about to happen.

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Chief Engineer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 13, 2017, 11:07:02 AM »
From Engineering

=^=Engineering to Captain, we have a problem.  Come to Engineering at your convenience.=^=

Lieutenant Commander KnodwI Shepard
Chief Engineer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2017, 01:55:52 PM »
With the information gathered Charlotte handed the science station over to Ensign Mitchell with instructions to continue finding intel on the energy grid so they could disable it if needed. She then left the Bridge for the Captain's Quarters to deliver the report in person as opposed to sending it via the messenger system.

>> Next post Captain's Quarters >>

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 18, 2017, 12:19:49 PM »
=^=Shepard to Horizon please tell me you got this shield down. We need an immediate beam out.=^=

As NPC Ensign Jaxon Baker

Jaxon had been busy working on the energy shield after Lieutenant Ingram had left him specific instructions when she had left the Bridge and they had finally found a way to counteract the frequency it admitted. They were in the process of testing it when the hail came through from the XO.

=/\= Horizon to Commander Shepard, the shield will be down momentarily stand by =/\= Baker left the channel open as he sent the frequency inhibitor they had adapted through the deflector shield. A few moments later they received confirmation that it had worked. =/\= Commander Shepard the shield is down, transport is commencing now =/\=

He closed the channel and sent a message informing the Chief.

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon