Author Topic: New Horizon's - Command Area.  (Read 5700 times)

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: New Horizon's - Command Area.
« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2017, 08:54:52 PM »
Josh walked in the captain's ready room. "Sir with the information I've obtained the situation is more dangerous than we really thought. They have already begun their invasion of the Cardassians, Klingons, about to begin with the Romulans, and the Federation President is already under their influence. There's also another issue. There's a dead man switch and Skrain says if he's not freed within 2 Days a message would be send to the Federation about us going rouge as well as a signal would be sent to the Horizon to disable it by using a flaw in our computer security system."

John walked and looked out the Window of his Ready Room he could see the blackness of Space the coldness of Space he turned to face his First Officer.

"Well; it would seem movements would have to be changed" Finished John as he walked towards his Desk then looking at him with Coldness "We have limited time to put our plan in motion in regards to Alien Influence Starfleet Orders are black and white destruction of the Sol System is to be done, and the CEO I am sure would have a fix for his virus"

John looked at the Picture of his Son with pain in his eyes then looking at the First Officer then taking a breath

"As For our Guest Place him in Cargo Bay 3 Secured to a table no food but only enough for him to live, only allow one Light above the table and continue to inject him with medication to make him playable" Brown stated at he picked up his PADD " We are to head to Earth at Maximum Warp and make a Stop at outpost 78 to gather the supplies needed......John's voice trailed Off he looked at his First Officer "You have 72 Hours to come up with a plan to deal with the President if not I will Destroy the SOL System myself the equipment we gather at Outpost 78 will be build and Installed in a Shuttle and I alone will Distroy and Kill Billions for the Shake of the Galaxy" John stated coldly 

Captian John Brown
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Horizon

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 14, 2017, 01:48:48 PM »
Josh's eyes grew wide but then quickly caught his reaction. "Thank you Skrain. Once you heal you'll be returned. I'm gonna have the doctor treat your injuries." Josh grabbed his tunic off the chair and put it back on and left the brig. He ran down the hall and entered the turbo lift. =^="Commander Shepard meet me on the bridge ASAP. There's a new situation."=^= The turbo lift doors shut. "Bridge."

Moments later Josh arrived on the bridge and walked up towards the captain. "Sir we have a problem here." He said while looking at the view screen.

Brig

Katelyn's mind raced at the information that the Cardassian had spilled to the XO. This was bad news with any way you tried to spin it, but there was always hope a solution would be found before it was too late. Or at least that is what the she had to hang onto in order to keep moving forward.

The CMO gave a nod of acknowledgement to Josh before he left, then motioned for the security officers that had reentered the brig now that the lockdown was over to aid her with the prisoner as she tended to his wounds.

Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter
Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 14, 2017, 04:42:28 PM »
Charlotte hadn't moved her focus still on what had been asked of her by the Captain and had started researching methods of neutralising the parasite without harming the host yet found nothing of use which made her think that she was right and the only way they could figure this out was to do the autopsy and test whatever they found.

But in order to do that she would need to wait for Kate to call her as she was no doubt busy with the Cardassian now that the XO had returned to the Bridge and speaking to the Captain in private. Not forgetting the information she had procured for him when he had kissed her and how they still needed to collect the items her team had found on a nearby abandoned outpost.

For now she would stay at her station until called for.

Lieutenant Charlotte Ingram
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Executive Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 15, 2017, 03:58:37 PM »
John walked and looked out the Window of his Ready Room he could see the blackness of Space the coldness of Space he turned to face his First Officer.

"Well; it would seem movements would have to be changed" Finished John as he walked towards his Desk then looking at him with Coldness "We have limited time to put our plan in motion in regards to Alien Influence Starfleet Orders are black and white destruction of the Sol System is to be done, and the CEO I am sure would have a fix for his virus"

John looked at the Picture of his Son with pain in his eyes then looking at the First Officer then taking a breath

"As For our Guest Place him in Cargo Bay 3 Secured to a table no food but only enough for him to live, only allow one Light above the table and continue to inject him with medication to make him playable" Brown stated at he picked up his PADD " We are to head to Earth at Maximum Warp and make a Stop at outpost 78 to gather the supplies needed......John's voice trailed Off he looked at his First Officer "You have 72 Hours to come up with a plan to deal with the President if not I will Destroy the SOL System myself the equipment we gather at Outpost 78 will be build and Installed in a Shuttle and I alone will Distroy and Kill Billions for the Shake of the Galaxy" John stated coldly

Josh's eyes grew big when the captain mentioned destroying the sol system. He was about to object to this course of action but he knew the look in the captain's eyes and there would be no changing his mind except for the plan he would need to come up with. "Aye sir I'll get to work on formulating a plan and I'll set a course for outpost 78. Josh then tapped his communicator. =^=Shepard to the brig. Have our guest moved to cargo bay 3. Place him on a bio bed with a restraint field for now until i get something to put him in. Keep the lights in there low but make sure the light is directly on him.=^= "Sorry sir no tables right now. Plus i feel he could break away from that. With my experience a bio bed would suit better. I'll be on the bridge sir if you need anything." Josh then walked out of the ready room and sat in the captain's chair. "Helm set course for outpost 78 maximum warp. He then pulled out a PADD and started coming up with ideas.

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 20, 2017, 10:16:59 AM »
Thirteen Days Later
After collecting the equipment they needed from Outpost 78 and making some alliances on the way the Horizon is now within striking distance of Earth.

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 27, 2017, 09:12:33 PM »
Thirteen Days Later
After collecting the equipment they needed from Outpost 78 and making some alliances on the way the Horizon is now within striking distance of Earth.

Josh was off duty and sitting at his desk in quarters going over his plans with dealing with the president that's been taken over by the alien species. Josh didn't like his idea but this is the only thing that made sense. He grabbed his PADD and walked out of his quarters and headed to the turbolift "bridge."

Moments later he arrived back on the bridge. He saw the captain sitting in his chair. "Sir here's my proposal." Josh said handing the captain his PADD.

Operation: Force Out
Away team consisting of two people. Myself and Commander Shepard.
Hand phasers.
Altered gills on the back on the neck.
Altered orders recalling them back to starfleet command enroute to the USS Goliath.
Main operation:
Sneak in federation headquarters, avoid any starfleet personnel.
Subdue the president by any means.
Escape to a shuttle to be picked up by the horizon with an altered transponder signal making the horizon to appear to be another ship.
Removal of the alien from the president.

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 28, 2017, 12:42:55 AM »
Josh was off duty and sitting at his desk in quarters going over his plans with dealing with the president that's been taken over by the alien species. Josh didn't like his idea but this is the only thing that made sense. He grabbed his PADD and walked out of his quarters and headed to the turbolift "bridge."

Moments later he arrived back on the bridge. He saw the captain sitting in his chair. "Sir here's my proposal." Josh said handing the captain his PADD.

Operation: Force Out'
Away team consisting of two people. Myself and Commander Shepard.
Hand phasers
Altered gills on the back on the neck.
Altered orders recalling them back to starfleet command enroute to the USS Goliath.
Main operation:
Sneak in federation headquarters, avoid any starfleet personnel.
Subdue the president by any means.
Escape to a shuttle to be picked up by the horizon with an altered transponder signal making the horizon to appear to be another ship.
Removal of the alien from the president.

"One moment Sir, I will get the Captian"

==^== Captian to the Bridge==^==

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 28, 2017, 12:55:03 AM »
Josh's eyes grew big when the captain mentioned destroying the sol system. He was about to object to this course of action but he knew the look in the captain's eyes and there would be no changing his mind except for the plan he would need to come up with. "Aye sir I'll get to work on formulating a plan and I'll set a course for outpost 78. Josh then tapped his communicator. =^=Shepard to the brig. Have our guest moved to cargo bay 3. Place him on a bio bed with a restraint field for now until i get something to put him in. Keep the lights in there low but make sure the light is directly on him.=^= "Sorry sir no tables right now. Plus i feel he could break away from that. With my experience a bio bed would suit better. I'll be on the bridge sir if you need anything." Josh then walked out of the ready room and sat in the captain's chair. "Helm set course for outpost 78 maximum warp. He then pulled out a PADD and started coming up with ideas.
"One moment Sir, I will get the Captian"

==^== Captian to the Bridge==^==

John entered the Bridge his exprenced for the last hour allowed him to clear his mind to fully comprehend the situation he looked at Josh and took the PADD he stood on the Bridge as he read and he nodded.

"I like your plan but, I am going to modify it a bit you and your Brother are going to lead a Strike Team the full Complment of our Secuitey Department is 50 Officer's this will be a two fold attack; The Horzion is going to drop out of Warp close enough to beam you and your team to the President's compound while the Horzion and our task force attacks Titan it will divert most of the forces bying you time" Finished John as he took his chair and looked at him "I did the same Operation in 2371 to this day the Cardassian's call me the butcher of Beta-499 but in all seriousness the Queen must be distroyed so if you seem the situation unenviable you are authorized to use any means to destroy the Queen" Brown stated as he looked at him then taking a breath "Any complaints with the modification" John asked 

Captian John Brown
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2017, 08:30:40 PM »
John entered the Bridge his exprenced for the last hour allowed him to clear his mind to fully comprehend the situation he looked at Josh and took the PADD he stood on the Bridge as he read and he nodded.

"I like your plan but, I am going to modify it a bit you and your Brother are going to lead a Strike Team the full Complment of our Secuitey Department is 50 Officer's this will be a two fold attack; The Horzion is going to drop out of Warp close enough to beam you and your team to the President's compound while the Horzion and our task force attacks Titan it will divert most of the forces bying you time" Finished John as he took his chair and looked at him "I did the same Operation in 2371 to this day the Cardassian's call me the butcher of Beta-499 but in all seriousness the Queen must be distroyed so if you seem the situation unenviable you are authorized to use any means to destroy the Queen" Brown stated as he looked at him then taking a breath "Any complaints with the modification" John asked 

Josh nodded his head but was sort of stunned. "Aye sir. I'm going to need a medical team standing by as well. If we can get the president out alive we'll need to extract the alien as quickly as possible. Do we know if the president will even be in the compound?"

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2017, 08:42:47 PM »
Josh nodded his head but was sort of stunned. "Aye sir. I'm going to need a medical team standing by as well. If we can get the president out alive we'll need to extract the alien as quickly as possible. Do we know if the president will even be in the compound?"

John stood there and looked out at the Viewscreen seeing the other ships then looked at him.

"No but the only way would be me at Starfleet HQ it would be a great risk but my Secuitey Clearances would be the only way to know for sure" Finished Brown solomley

Captian John Brown
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 08, 2017, 12:45:14 PM »
John stood there and looked out at the Viewscreen seeing the other ships then looked at him.

"No but the only way would be me at Starfleet HQ it would be a great risk but my Secuitey Clearances would be the only way to know for sure" Finished Brown solomley

"Sir your place is on the ship. My team will not fail. Even if the president isn't there then we'll make ourselves comfortable until he arrives. We should do an emergency beam out at a set time but once word of this gets around there's no doubt the horizon will be surrounded by ships. Will there be enough time to get us all beamed aboard safely?"

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 11, 2017, 10:08:54 AM »
"Sir your place is on the ship. My team will not fail. Even if the president isn't there then we'll make ourselves comfortable until he arrives. We should do an emergency beam out at a set time but once word of this gets around there's no doubt the horizon will be surrounded by ships. Will there be enough time to get us all beamed aboard safely?"

John looked at him with a stolic look then breathed

"I will be willing to follow you into the fire Commander, Ordering you to risk your life I feel myself I should be at your side the offer is there if you want it" Finished John looking "as if your down there you might need to Kill the President"John finished

Captian John Brown
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 11, 2017, 08:07:56 PM »
John looked at him with a stolic look then breathed

"I will be willing to follow you into the fire Commander, Ordering you to risk your life I feel myself I should be at your side the offer is there if you want it" Finished John looking "as if your down there you might need to Kill the President"John finished

Josh looked at the captain. He knew they been through a lot together. Josh would give his life to save the captain's if it came done to it. "Very well sir. I don't think I'll be able to talk you out of it even if I tried." Josh chuckled slightly. "Who's going to be in command of the Horizon while we're gone?" Josh asked with a serious tone in his voice since he felt concern with the need to get in and out in a hurry.

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 13, 2017, 10:43:10 AM »
TIME JUMP TWO HOURS LATER

All Crew are on the Bridge as the Horzion just warped into orbit[/I\]

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 13, 2017, 12:13:38 PM »
TIME JUMP TWO HOURS LATER

All Crew are on the Bridge as the Horzion just warped into orbit[/I\]

Bridge

Katelyn had been asked to join the bridge crew as the Horizon came out of warp at their destination. The CMO sat thoughtfully in the guest chair next to the CO and XO awaiting their next move. One could definitely cut the tension with a knife. There was a lot riding on them to save the galaxy.

Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter
Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon