Author Topic: New Horizon's - Medical Area.  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
Re: New Horizon's - Medical Area.
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2017, 01:39:15 PM »
Charlotte hadn't been expecting to Kate to check her over with the medical tricorder but thought it was best to just let her rather than argue and convince her that she was more than okay. But given the current situation with the parasites also didn't blame her for doing so. Wishing that her heart would return to its normal rhythm but after the unexpected personal encounter with the Captain well it might take a while for it to calm down.

Knowing that she probably wouldn't get out of this talk with Kate she agreed to it besides it would be good for them to unwind and catch up properly but she was right duty called at the moment. " Okay we'll do that plus I know that you won't let me get away without telling you " she replied smiling back before Kate mentioned volunteering her to help with the autopsy of the deceased Ensign, how she thought she might like to see the scientific side of things and how maybe they could come up with a way to get rid of them without essentially killing the host.

"You know me too well and yes I'd like to help with that and hopefully we can come up with a solution " she said " In the meantime would you like me to help with the scanning of the Science personnel ?".

Katelyn grinned softly. "I'll even buy," she quipped lightly, then thought for a moment.

"Sure... Your help with the Science department would be greatly appreciated. I also still need to see to Engineering too," the petite blonde nodded, motioning for Charlotte to lead the way.

Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter
Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2017, 01:46:06 PM »
Katelyn grinned softly. "I'll even buy," she quipped lightly, then thought for a moment.

"Sure... Your help with the Science department would be greatly appreciated. I also still need to see to Engineering too," the petite blonde nodded, motioning for Charlotte to lead the way.

" Sounds good to me " Charlotte replied when Kate mentioned that she would buy when they got chance to talk later.

Leading the way out of Sickbay they were followed by a security guard no doubt to protect them when they scanned her team before Kate went to Engineering. " Anytime to be honest I'm glad I can help out and if you need me to help in Engineering just let me know when we finish with my team " she said walking along the corridor towards the Main Science Lab.

Lieutenant Charlotte Ingram
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2017, 09:06:58 PM »
" Sounds good to me " Charlotte replied when Kate mentioned that she would buy when they got chance to talk later.

Leading the way out of Sickbay they were followed by a security guard no doubt to protect them when they scanned her team before Kate went to Engineering. " Anytime to be honest I'm glad I can help out and if you need me to help in Engineering just let me know when we finish with my team " she said walking along the corridor towards the Main Science Lab.

It didn't take long to arrive at the Main Science Lab as it was located just down the corridor from Sickbay since they were on the same ship deck. Having brought an extra medical tricorder, Katelyn gave it to the CSO so they could divide and conquer.

The science crew members were cleared quickly and just in time too as the away team had beamed back aboard the Horizon, and medical had been called to the transporter room to meet them.

=/\= Commander Shepard, this is Doctor Carter. I'm on my way. =/\=

"No time for the weary. Thanks for your help, Lieutenant Ingram... I'll definitely catch you later," the CMO said with a knowing look, then the petite doctor exited the science lab on her way to Transporter Room 2.

>>> moving to TR#2>>

Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter
Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2017, 11:00:00 AM »
Once Kate had given her the spare medical tricorder it hadn't taken them long to scan her team and Charlotte was almost finished with Crewman Thomas when Kate received the call from the XO.

" Anytime and definitely I look forward to it" Charlotte replied before she left and once she was done headed over to the main console where she received the message from Ensign Baker. She was happy the problem with the energy shield had been resolved and that the away team was back on board so all that was left to do was to collect the items that the Captain had requested.

Speaking of the Captain she smiled at the memory of what had happened in his quarters and didn't know if Baker had informed him of the away teams return so decided to hail him.

=/\= Lieutenant Ingram to Captain Brown, the energy shield is down and the away team are back on board =/\=

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2017, 05:05:33 PM »
Now that Charlotte had finished overseeing everything in the Main Science Lab and the ship going to red alert she knew that she needed to get to the Bridge to find out what was happening. Leaving Baxter in charge of the Lab she quickly made her way to the nearest turbolift.

>> Next post on the Bridge >>

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2017, 10:17:29 AM »
Thirteen Days Later

After collecting the equipment they needed from Outpost 78 and making some alliances on the way the Horizon is now within striking distance of Earth.