Author Topic: Main Sickbay  (Read 554 times)

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
Main Sickbay
« on: January 12, 2018, 03:52:03 AM »
Six Weeks Later

After the Debreifing of the Events of the Last Mission Starfleet offered John a Promotion to Rear Admiral he turned it down saying his place was on the Bridge. Given the what happen the enter Fleet has been weakened. The Horzion was Ordered to the Gamma Quadrent as Starfleet wanted the Horzion out of the way of the Federation News Service, The Horzion is on a Five Month Patrol

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
Re: Main Sickbay
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 12:55:04 AM »
CMO's Office

Ever dutiful and determined not to fall behind before the new mission fully got started, Katelyn had awoken early, got a five mile run in on the treadmill, then slipped into her office quietly to start in on the mounds of paperwork already waiting on the Chief Medical Officer's desk.

She had mixed feelings about being back after what happened, but the Horizon was her home and the people who served aboard the ship were her family. Whatever misgivings she had about continuing with Starfleet, the petite doctor would keep to herself. If anything, Katelyn was loyal and wouldn't let those she cared for do this by themselves. They were a team after all.

Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter
Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 08:55:02 AM »
Once the lift had stopped, Charlotte walked out as the doors opened and quickly made her way along the corridor until she reached Main Sickbay. Walking in to the main treatment area she noticed how quiet it was which wasn't a surprise given that they had just shipped out again but couldn't immediately see her best friend.

She decided to wait preferring Kate to be the one she spoke too.

Lieutenant Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 12:59:18 PM »
Once the lift had stopped, Charlotte walked out as the doors opened and quickly made her way along the corridor until she reached Main Sickbay. Walking in to the main treatment area she noticed how quiet it was which wasn't a surprise given that they had just shipped out again but couldn't immediately see her best friend.

She decided to wait preferring Kate to be the one she spoke too.

CMO's Office

"Dr. Carter.... The Chief Science Officer is here. I think she's looking to speak only to you," the head nurse said after poking her head in the CMO's office as the door was open.

"Oh? Okay, thank you, Nala. I'll be right out," the petite blonde nodded appreciatively, then she made one more entry into her data station before grabbing her medical tricorder from where it was resting atop the desk off to the side.

Main Sickbay

Sapphire Blues spotted the CSO and made a beeline across the empty sickbay to her best friend's location by the entry.

"Lieutenant Ingram... This is a pleasant surprise," Katelyn smiled, then queried. "How may I help you?"

Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 03:06:27 PM »
Main Sickbay

Sapphire Blues spotted the CSO and made a beeline across the empty sickbay to her best friend's location by the entry.

"Lieutenant Ingram... This is a pleasant surprise," Katelyn smiled, then queried. "How may I help you?"

Charlotte smiled brightly as her best friend approached her and had to admit it was good to see her and to be honest she wasn't sure where to begin or what to say but knew she had to say something/

" I thought to call by before I went to the Bridge especially since I'm probably due for a physical anyway and also because I wanted to see you " she admitted feeling a little foolish for doing it this way but she needed to make sure she was physically okay even if she wasn't psychologically.

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2018, 08:55:25 PM »
John looked at his screen and pulled up the information he needed he pressed the Button

==^== Bridge, this is Captian Brown change course 153 by 024 Mark 3 Warp 8==^==

he sat back sighing he pulled up the Crew records looking at the Name he throwned then pressed the Button

==^== Lieutennent Ingram, Report to the Captian's Ready Room==^== Brown stated coldly and gruffly

Captian John Brown
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 05:03:22 AM »
What happened next was unexpected when Captain Brown's voice echoed through her comm badge and deep down she was dreading what was going to happen when she saw him. Even the sound of his voice didn't excite her as it often did and she looked at Kate for a moment before speaking.

" Looks like its going to have to wait as I'm needed " she said letting out a small sigh as she spoke. " If we get chance I'll meet you later" she said turning round to walk back out of Sickbay knowing that she couldn't keep him waiting.

Once out into the corridor she went to the nearest turbolift wondering why she wasn't looking forward to seeing John when she should maybe it was the tone of his voice and how he was going to react when he saw her but until she did she had to be her normal self.

>> Ready Room >>

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Katelyn Carter

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 01:25:54 AM »
==^== Lieutennent Ingram, Report to the Captian's Ready Room==^==
What happened next was unexpected when Captain Brown's voice echoed through her comm badge and deep down she was dreading what was going to happen when she saw him. Even the sound of his voice didn't excite her as it often did and she looked at Kate for a moment before speaking.

" Looks like its going to have to wait as I'm needed " she said letting out a small sigh as she spoke. " If we get chance I'll meet you later" she said turning round to walk back out of Sickbay knowing that she couldn't keep him waiting.

Once out into the corridor she went to the nearest turbolift wondering why she wasn't looking forward to seeing John when she should maybe it was the tone of his voice and how he was going to react when he saw her but until she did she had to be her normal self.

>> Ready Room >>

Main Sickbay

Katelyn was just about to reply to Charlotte when Captain Brown hailed her. The gruff tone in his voice really stood out. He had always been a serious man, but now he just sounded down right cold.

"Rain check it is... " the petite blonde nodded to her best friend, then added with a sympathetic look. "Oh and Lieutenant, good luck. Don't hesitate to contact me if needed sooner."
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 01:28:31 AM by Katelyn Carter »

Chief Medical Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 03:48:40 AM »
Three Hours Later

The Horizon has arrived at the first M Class planet and has established a stable orbit, the crew can now prepare for some much needed shore leave.

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 01:02:54 PM »
Thirty Minutes Later

The Bridge had been left in the capable hands of Lieutenant James McIntyre as the Captain,XO, Security Chief, Engineering Chief and Charlotte beamed down to the planet below.