Author Topic: New Horizon's - Earth Locations.  (Read 2575 times)

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
Re: New Horizon's - Earth Locations.
« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2017, 08:13:59 AM »
TJ had laid face down in a deep slumber, the voice he heard startled him slightly, as his senses came back to him.  He'd seen Rachel enter the bar the previous evening and warned Jurgen, who was like a bloodhound when he saw her, she was out of Errikkson's class.  McClane however had known Rachel since their mutual Academy days, they'd remained friends throughout the years and saw each other occasionally.  Their relationship could only be classed as casual and not serious when it came to what they'd done the previous evening.  He felt much better following the previous two days, the meeting with Gowland and the attempt to access his A.T.D file had stretched his tension to the limit.

Rachel said it was his turn for breakfast and ran her nails down his back.  He rolled onto his back, after pushing the sheets to one side he sat up and looked for his clothing.  "I would love to stay, but got things I have to do."  She knew what his job was and was one of the few who had the security clearance to know.  So no doubt she would understand when he declined.  "How about we get together for lunch later?  We could try that seafood place on the Presidio?"

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Rachael Wilson

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2017, 08:32:29 AM »
With a.pretend look.of being upset Rachael rolled away from him and folded her arms over her chest. "Typical Trevor you don't change" . Rachael said as.she pulled herself to the edge of the bed.

"Thankfully neither do i" she stood up.and walked to the bathroom  dropping the sheet as she did "If I can't tempt you to join me, lunch will be perfect as long as my uniform won't be a.problem".

With a.smile and a wink she disappeared into the shower. Her feelings for TJ hadn't changed and she doubted they ever would and as long as they both got what they wanted why would they.

Commander Rachael Wilson
Defense Lawyer
Judge Advocate General's Office

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2017, 05:30:59 PM »
McClane wasn't fooled by Rachaels expression, they both knew how things worked between them.  He actually would have loved to stay and spend the day unwinding with her, but duty as always beckoned.  "You wouldn't like me any other way."  He said with a smirk on his face.

He'd dressed his lower half, when Rachael tempted him to join her.  She liked the idea of lunch, but only if her uniform wouldn't cause a problem.  "Your uniform?"  He looked genuinely confused.  "I thought you said you weren't in court today?"  Or perhaps he'd missed something.  However either way she would look delightful.

Once he'd finished getting dressed, McClane made his way to the front door.  "I'll call you in a couple of hours and I'll arrange a time."  He said before exiting the apartment and heading down into the street.

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2017, 05:37:18 PM »
An Alley Along Cmdr McClane's Route.

A humanoid is laying face down and groaning in pain, the streets are quiet and McClane should see the person at any second.

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2017, 05:47:40 PM »
There was an ever so slight chill in the air, so TJ lifted the collar on his jacket and placed his hands in his pockets.  His mind had switched back into work mode, although some of his stress was lifted, he was still preoccupied with the security breach.  Jurgen believed that whoever it was, had only accessed McClane's calendar, which wasn't specific with operational details.  However it would give a readout of where he'd been recently.

As TJ rounded a corner, he turned his head towards the alley and noticed the person laying face down.  "What the?"  He said looking up and down the connecting street.  If the person had been attacked, then their assailant was nowhere to be seen.  In all likelihood they'd been there all night.

With no more to do McClane jogged to the person's side, dropping to a knee he did two things.  One was to search for a pulse, the other was to reach inside his jacket and tap his comm badge.

"This is Lieutenant Commander TJ McClane, I need a medical and security team to my location immediately."

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2017, 05:51:23 PM »
McClane's signal was scrambled and nothing was received by Starfleet Communications.  The humanoid rolled over and revealed himself to be a Cardassian, while three more ran into the alley, two took the unsuspecting Human's arms.  They pulled McClane to his feet and turned him to face the third person who was armed with a hypo.

No doubt the Commander would struggle and attempt to fight off his would be captors.

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 11, 2017, 05:54:56 PM »
McClane was startled when the person rolled over, especially when he saw it was a Cardassian.  His comm badge gave off static and at that point knew it was a rouse.  Before he knew it he was pulled to his feet and turned around, to face another Cardi with a hypo.  Utilising the grip the two had on him, McClane tensed up and swung both feet towards the hypo-mans chest.

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 11, 2017, 05:58:06 PM »
The third Cardassian who'd appeared with the hypo was struck full force by McClane's feet, he fell back gasped with breathlessness.  However that eventuality was catered for and the one who'd been laid down was likewise armed with a hypo.  He stood up quickly and approached McClane from behind and pressed the device against the Human's neck.  The drug in the hypo was none lethal and would only render the Commander into an unconscious state.

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2017, 06:01:27 PM »
TJ didn't watch the Cardassian fall, his attention had to be on the two who held him.  He attempted to swing his right arm around and shove him into his buddy, but before he could get much movement something touched his neck.  Almost immediately his vision began to darken at the edges and gradually began to consume his sight all together.

"Help." His mind called out to no avail....

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine