Author Topic: In The Shadow's - Set During New Horizon  (Read 820 times)

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
Re: In The Shadow's - Set During New Horizon
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 05:44:13 AM »
There were bouts of consciousness, though things weren't making sense to McClane.  His eyes were seeing a dark grey sliding downwards and boots walking at either side of it.  He was being dragged face down and had little to no control to do anything about it.  His head was a mass of deep confusion.

A voice asked about what they were going to do with someone, another replied drop him and someone called Skrain was giving another person called Jilltac a gift.  The next thing TJ knew was hitting the hard metal deck, the wind escaped from his lungs for a long moment, though it probably wasn't as long as it seemed.

Soon after there were the heavy footfalls of another person, he could tell it wasn't one of the four with him, due to it coming from a distance and getting louder by the second.  It was part of his A.T.D training, that had taught him to notice his surroundings, but that morning they'd failed him in the alley.  Another person entered, this one was a female and the name Skrain was spoken again.

"McClane, T.J, Lieutenant Commander...serial number S.T.1.4.8 dash 3.7.3.1.G."

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Skrain

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 08:27:39 AM »
Jilltac hadn't quite made it to the Bridge before her communication device sounded and she heard the voice of the traitorous Skrain. Despite how much she despised him at the moment the present he mentioned did sound intriguing although she wasn't about to meet him alone and summoned S'Krell her personal guard to accompany her in case this turned out to be an attempt to take over.

Pressing the device she responded.

" Jilltac to Skrain, acknowledged I will meet you shortly".

With S'Krell now by her side Jilltac walked along the corridor then down through the bowels of the ship until she reached the Cargohold.

Cargohold

Jilltac entered the Cargohold with S'Krell not far behind her and walked over to Skrain. " You wanted to see me Skrain? what is this present that you speak of ?".

Skrain looked at Jilltac with a preplexed looked at her he started to question her sanity then looking at her for a moment.

"Gul, are you feeling alright" Finished Skrain as he looked at the Human laying on the ground then looking back at the Gul
There were bouts of consciousness, though things weren't making sense to McClane.  His eyes were seeing a dark grey sliding downwards and boots walking at either side of it.  He was being dragged face down and had little to no control to do anything about it.  His head was a mass of deep confusion.

A voice asked about what they were going to do with someone, another replied drop him and someone called Skrain was giving another person called Jilltac a gift.  The next thing TJ knew was hitting the hard metal deck, the wind escaped from his lungs for a long moment, though it probably wasn't as long as it seemed.

Soon after there were the heavy footfalls of another person, he could tell it wasn't one of the four with him, due to it coming from a distance and getting louder by the second.  It was part of his A.T.D training, that had taught him to notice his surroundings, but that morning they'd failed him in the alley.  Another person entered, this one was a female and the name Skrain was spoken again.

Skrain looked at the Human for a moment he smiled at he heard the name then looked back at the Gul.

"My Gul Welcome to our Guest Lieutenant Commander T.J McClane" Finished Skrain with a smile then walking back to the Human he looked down at him kneeled down and lifted his head and looked back "I hope I assumed right my Gul that you would want to play with the new Pet of yours" Finished Skrain

Skrain
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Gul Jilltac

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 08:47:26 AM »
Jilltac studied Skrain for a moment when he looked at her and asked if she was alright. How dare he question her like that then realised what she had missed. In her haste and paranoia in case she was being led into a trap she hadn't noticed the Human until he began to speak. A wicked smile appeared on her face as she looked at him before turning her attention back to Skrain.

" I'm perfectly fine Skrain " she replied as he then got to his knees and lifted the human's head so she could get a better look. " Correct Skrain, I think Commander McClane is the perfect pet for me to play with, you shall be rewarded for this " she said walking over to McClane and leaned down to run a finger across his face.

" Get him to his feet and follow me as he'll be going to my private chamber " she commanded as she removed her finger and slapped him before standing up.

Gul Jilltac
C.O of The Kirishima
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Skrain

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2017, 11:49:26 AM »
Jilltac studied Skrain for a moment when he looked at her and asked if she was alright. How dare he question her like that then realised what she had missed. In her haste and paranoia in case she was being led into a trap she hadn't noticed the Human until he began to speak. A wicked smile appeared on her face as she looked at him before turning her attention back to Skrain.

" I'm perfectly fine Skrain " she replied as he then got to his knees and lifted the human's head so she could get a better look. " Correct Skrain, I think Commander McClane is the perfect pet for me to play with, you shall be rewarded for this " she said walking over to McClane and leaned down to run a finger across his face.

" Get him to his feet and follow me as he'll be going to my private chamber " she commanded as she removed her finger and slapped him before standing up.

Skrain looks at the Gul and stands up looking he took a breath for a moment,.

"Yes My Gul" Finished Skrain turning to his four men "Bring him to the Gul's Private Chamber" Finished Skrain

Skrain
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Gul Jilltac

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2017, 11:54:46 AM »
Jilltac looked at Skrain as he answered her and perhaps he was loyal after all but she would still be wary around him as he hadn't fully gained her trust yet. Then again it was the same for any member of her crew with the exception of her personal guard.

" Excellent Skrain" she replied giving her new pet one last look before turning round to lead the way to her private chamber.

Gul Jilltac
C.O of The Kirishima
The New Obsidian Order

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2017, 11:59:54 AM »
The one called Skrain seemed to suck up to his boss quite a bit, obviously wanting to butt kiss his way into a command or her bedroom.  McClane was startled when someone grabbed his head and made him face the female.  Skrain said something about a pet and apparently TJ fit the bill for her.  Skrain had assumed correctly and the Cardassian hussy ran a finger down McClane's face. 

The next order from her was to move McClane to her private chambers, to which delegated the order to his four men.  Quickly the Human was on his feet again, but not properly, his head was still sagging and his feet dragged against the deck as he was moved.  Judging by the shape of the one in front of him, it was the female who was leading the way.

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Skrain

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2017, 12:07:42 PM »
The one called Skrain seemed to suck up to his boss quite a bit, obviously wanting to butt kiss his way into a command or her bedroom.  McClane was startled when someone grabbed his head and made him face the female.  Skrain said something about a pet and apparently TJ fit the bill for her.  Skrain had assumed correctly and the Cardassian hussy ran a finger down McClane's face. 

The next order from her was to move McClane to her private chambers, to which delegated the order to his four men.  Quickly the Human was on his feet again, but not properly, his head was still sagging and his feet dragged against the deck as he was moved.  Judging by the shape of the one in front of him, it was the female who was leading the way.

Skrain walked until he was next to TJ he was within ear shot of Just TJ he smiled then turning his head as he was dragged.

"Oh Don't worry little Piggy, if you don't squeal for the Gul I will use the toys that Madred did for your Federation Hero remember there are four lights" Finished Skrain as he slapped him then followed him to make sure he arrived at the personal quarters

Skrain
The New Obsidian Order

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »
McClane found his head being dragged around again, Skrain spoke about what would happen unless TJ talked.  The Commander forced a smile onto his face, though he was still weak.

"A Cardassian with a sense of humour, who'd have thought that?"  He asked before being slapped and having his head released again.  Although it wasn't first hand experience, TJ knew what the Cardassian's did to their prisoners and the Spoonheads apparently took great pleasure in doing so.

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Gul Jilltac

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2017, 12:29:12 PM »
Jilltac turned briefly to look at her new pet and noticed Skrain in close proximity not that she was overly concerned as soon it would just be her and him without any interference. It had been a while since she last had a pet to play with and had every intention of enjoying every single minute of it to get the information they needed.

A few minutes later and they were almost at the entrance to her private chamber. She stopped once she reached the door and turned so no one could see her access it. The door slid open and she looked at the others " Take him in and secure him to a chair, then leave us including you Skrain".

Gul Jilltac
C.O of The Kirishima
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Skrain

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2017, 12:59:02 PM »
Jilltac turned briefly to look at her new pet and noticed Skrain in close proximity not that she was overly concerned as soon it would just be her and him without any interference. It had been a while since she last had a pet to play with and had every intention of enjoying every single minute of it to get the information they needed.

A few minutes later and they were almost at the entrance to her private chamber. She stopped once she reached the door and turned so no one could see her access it. The door slid open and she looked at the others " Take him in and secure him to a chair, then leave us including you Skrain".

Skrain looked over at the Chair then looked at TJ for a moment before Speaking

"You four Put him in the Chair, and you my friend I will see you later enjoy your time with your new master" Smirked Skrain as he turned and headed towards his Personal Chamber he had to wait and see if Jilltac would be useful if not then he will let her fail in front of the Legate he would let her fail on her own without his assistance it would be up to Jilltac to get the information from the Starfleet Officer as Skrain's hands are now washed he walked and entered his small chambers he looked at information from his contact and transmitted payment for a job well done.

Skrain
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Gul Jilltac

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2017, 05:15:55 PM »
Once the guards had secured the prisoner and left the room after Skrain, Jilltac moved quickly over to her new pet McClane. " Well Commander looks like its just the two of us now " she said running her hand across his face once more as she walked around him and stopped just behind the chair to which he had been bound too.

" Mmm how about we make things a little more comfortable " she hissed into his ear as she grabbed either side of his shirt and ripped it exposing his bare chest. " That's much better and now I can see why the human females are attracted to you" she hissed again as the adrenaline rushed through her enjoying the hold she had over her prey.

However Jilltac was just getting started and without saying anything else used some of the material that she had ripped off him to make a blindfold and secured it as tightly as she could so he couldn't shake it off. When she was done she left him there so she could observe him before continuing.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:31:44 PM by Gul Jilltac »

Gul Jilltac
C.O of The Kirishima
The New Obsidian Order

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2017, 12:33:01 PM »
The unsuspecting Commander was thrust into a chair.

"Oh I can't wait."  McClane said to Skrain, when the latter said he would see him later.  Though whether the Spoonhead had heard him was unknown, in fact TJ wasn't even sure he'd spoken due to the drugs in his system.

Skrain left with his team of four, leaving only the female Cardassian with the Human.  "Aren't I lucky."  He said with his voice just above a whisper.  The next thing she said was about getting more comfortable, which was followed by the forced removal of his shirt.  She said that she could see why females were attracted to him, he didn't really know that they were, though he'd never had any trouble getting a date.  But with his job, dates were few and far between.

The next thing he knew was that his eyes were covered by something tight and the room fell silent.  "McClane, T.J, Lieutenant Commander...serial number S.T.1.4.8 dash 3.7.3.1.G."

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Gul Jilltac

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2017, 12:46:15 PM »
Jilltac continued to observe her pet as she walked around him, hearing what he said and grinned " Oh Commander you are, I could of left you in the hands of Skrain and you wouldn't want that " she said stopping behind him once more.

When he began to say his name,rank and serial number she yanked his head back pulling on his hair tightly " You can do better than that my pet, tell me what I want to know or maybe I won't be so forgiving and show you exactly what I'm capable of".

Gul Jilltac
C.O of The Kirishima
The New Obsidian Order

Offline TJ McClane

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 06:28:28 PM »
McClane moved his head in the direction of her voice.  "Actually I was talking to Skrain."  He said in regards to being lucky.  As he began to state his name, rank and serial number, he felt the top of his head tighten.  She grabbed him by the hair and yanked his head back.  Apparently he was her pet, she wanted to know something or according to her things would get worse.

"Ya know I've been interrogated before and by some real Pro's, you can tell a Pro a mile off you see."  He tried to keep his face towards her, but being blindfolded didn't help.  "Yea you see they ask questions, you just told me to tell you what you want to know?  You haven't even asked a question Spoonhead.  Besides that...McClane, T.J, Lieutenant Commander...serial number S.T.1.4.8 dash 3.7.3.1.G."

Lt Cmdr T.J McClane
Commanding Officer
A.T.D Team Nine

Offline Gul Jilltac

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2017, 03:47:09 AM »
If it wasn't for the fact that he was a much needed key part to their success Jilltac would of happily slit his throat right there and then watching the blood and life drain from him for being so insolent. But there were other ways she could deal with him if he continued perhaps leaving him broken would be better than death.

She continued to yank his head back for a few more moments until she forcibly let go taking out some of the hairs on his head. She brushed off what he said before looking round the small sparsely decorated chamber not what she was used too but needs must during this mission and for the glory of the Order and her home world. " Oh I haven't gotten started Commander but I will soon make you talk even if it takes more than a few attempts " she hissed as she moved closer striking him across the face.

" We'll try this again shall we, Why is the Federation so interested in the Orelax Sector ?".

Gul Jilltac
C.O of The Kirishima
The New Obsidian Order