Author Topic: Charlotte's Quarters  (Read 15138 times)

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
Charlotte's Quarters
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:01:23 AM »
Six Months Later ....

Charlotte was in her quarters attempting to relax in between shifts and as usual was finding it difficult as part of her wanted to be busy and look over the data that they had gathered during the ship's first six months in the Bou'Zan Cluster. It had been highly fascinating and interesting with what her team had learned but for Charlotte herself she knew she couldn't just focus on work all of the time and yes she occasionally thought back to meeting TJ McClane but that's all it was and she had never seen him again.

At least she had her friend Kate who she confided in as often whenever they could meet up with their respective busy shifts and departments and would contact her soon for one of their regular meetings in either ten forward or the mess hall. But for now she settled back against the bed, picked up the PADD beside her and started to read it.

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
Re: Charlotte's Quarters
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 02:06:43 PM »
"Attention all hands prepare for departure. Scheduled time is 30 minutes. Engine room prep the engines we need all systems ready in 20 minutes."

Putting her PADD to one side Charlotte immediately got up from where she had been resting on her bed when she heard the XO's voice over the comm and knew she didn't want to be late for departure even if it wasn't her scheduled shift yet. After making sure she was dressed as perfect as possible without a hair out of place she then left her quarters for the nearest turbolift.

>> Next post Bridge >>

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 11:25:00 AM »
Charlotte was sat on her bed with her back against the pillows reading one of her favourite novels carefully turning the pages of the slightly battered book with as much care as she always did when she wanted to indulge in one of her hobbies and yes she could have found a version for her personal PADD or computer but this was much more fun.

She did however have music softly playing and for the first time in the last few weeks felt relaxed despite what was going on around her needing this personal time before they reached Sol. So much had happened that if she didn't do this she would surely crack up and that's the last thing she wanted. Her thoughts turned briefly to the Captain and wondered if they would get the chance to continue what they had started in his quarters but didn't know what to say or do at the moment so would wait until this was over and if they survived then perhaps they would. For now she continued reading pausing occasionally to take a drink from the glass beside her until it was time to get ready for her next shift.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 10:17:44 AM »
Charlotte was sat on her bed with her back against the pillows reading one of her favourite novels carefully turning the pages of the slightly battered book with as much care as she always did when she wanted to indulge in one of her hobbies and yes she could have found a version for her personal PADD or computer but this was much more fun.

She did however have music softly playing and for the first time in the last few weeks felt relaxed despite what was going on around her needing this personal time before they reached Sol. So much had happened that if she didn't do this she would surely crack up and that's the last thing she wanted. Her thoughts turned briefly to the Captain and wondered if they would get the chance to continue what they had started in his quarters but didn't know what to say or do at the moment so would wait until this was over and if they survived then perhaps they would. For now she continued reading pausing occasionally to take a drink from the glass beside her until it was time to get ready for her next shift.

John walked and pressed the chime of the Quarters and waited

Fleet Admiral John Brown
Commander And Chief 
Starfleet Command

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 10:57:37 AM »
John walked and pressed the chime of the Quarters and waited

Charlotte smiled when she heard the door chime, placing the PADD on the bed before getting up and walked out of the bedroom and into the living area. Quickly smoothing over her top and shorts then pressed the door release, standing back slightly as it opened to reveal the Captain. Again she smiled as she spoke to him " Captain its good to see you, please come in".

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 11:03:53 AM »
Charlotte smiled when she heard the door chime, placing the PADD on the bed before getting up and walked out of the bedroom and into the living area. Quickly smoothing over her top and shorts then pressed the door release, standing back slightly as it opened to reveal the Captain. Again she smiled as she spoke to him " Captain its good to see you, please come in".

John looked at her for a moment taking in her beauty.

"No, I want to be human no ranks just John and Charlotte" Finished Brown as he walked in

Fleet Admiral John Brown
Commander And Chief 
Starfleet Command

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 11:06:52 AM »
John looked at her for a moment taking in her beauty.

"No, I want to be human no ranks just John and Charlotte" Finished Brown as he walked in

Seeing the way he looked at her sent a wave of pleasant goosebumps across her body but held back slightly as she didn't know how things would go after their kiss but it was good to see him and when he said that he wanted to be human and no ranks she had no issue with that.

" Of course we can do that John " she replied as the door closed behind him " Would you like anything to drink ? " she asked " I was just in the bedroom reading when you arrived and I'm glad you did".

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 11:16:04 AM »

Seeing the way he looked at her sent a wave of pleasant goosebumps across her body but held back slightly as she didn't know how things would go after their kiss but it was good to see him and when he said that he wanted to be human and no ranks she had no issue with that.

" Of course we can do that John " she replied as the door closed behind him " Would you like anything to drink ? " she asked " I was just in the bedroom reading when you arrived and I'm glad you did".

John smiled at her then walked into the room he looked around noticing the smallness.

"Yes; an Ice tea would be lovely" finished John as he looked at her

Fleet Admiral John Brown
Commander And Chief 
Starfleet Command

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 11:24:58 AM »
John smiled at her then walked into the room he looked around noticing the smallness.

"Yes; an Ice tea would be lovely" finished John as he looked at her

His smile was infectious and she bit her lip for a moment thinking of the kiss as she smiled back. " One Ice Tea coming right up" she replied " Please make yourself comfortable on the sofa whilst I get it for you" she said walking over to the replicator.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 11:27:52 AM »
His smile was infectious and she bit her lip for a moment thinking of the kiss as she smiled back. " One Ice Tea coming right up" she replied " Please make yourself comfortable on the sofa whilst I get it for you" she said walking over to the replicator.

John walked over and took a seat on the Sofa and waited

Fleet Admiral John Brown
Commander And Chief 
Starfleet Command

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 11:33:37 AM »
John walked over and took a seat on the Sofa and waited

Charlotte selected an Ice tea for John and a Lemon soda for herself, carefully carrying both glasses over to the sofa and handed John his drink " One Ice tea" she said before sitting down next to him, remembering the last time they had been this close to one another.

Wrapping her delicate hands around the glass to stop herself from fidgeting and took a sip as she looked over at him.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 11:48:27 AM »
Charlotte selected an Ice tea for John and a Lemon soda for herself, carefully carrying both glasses over to the sofa and handed John his drink " One Ice tea" she said before sitting down next to him, remembering the last time they had been this close to one another.

Wrapping her delicate hands around the glass to stop herself from fidgeting and took a sip as she looked over at him.

John looked at her and smiled he took a breath as he looked at her then spoke

"You know I really enjoyed our Kiss; I would love to move forward if you don't I would understand" finished Brown as he looked at his drink

Fleet Admiral John Brown
Commander And Chief 
Starfleet Command

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2017, 11:56:59 AM »
John looked at her and smiled he took a breath as he looked at her then spoke

"You know I really enjoyed our Kiss; I would love to move forward if you don't I would understand" finished Brown as he looked at his drink

Again with that smile that seemed to make her feel wanted and comfortable around him and when he then said that he had enjoyed their kiss and would love to move forward, she put the glass down and reached out to him. There was no hesitation in her answer as she had imagined this moment and she wasn't about to turn him down.

" I really enjoyed our kiss to John and of course I want us to move forward" she replied " You've made me feel things that I haven't felt in a long time".

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 12:11:18 PM »
Again with that smile that seemed to make her feel wanted and comfortable around him and when he then said that he had enjoyed their kiss and would love to move forward, she put the glass down and reached out to him. There was no hesitation in her answer as she had imagined this moment and she wasn't about to turn him down.

" I really enjoyed our kiss to John and of course I want us to move forward" she replied " You've made me feel things that I haven't felt in a long time".

John smiled as he looked at her taking all her in

"It might be difficult you being with a Captian you might be hated by the crew you understand that right" as he moved forward and took her hand

Fleet Admiral John Brown
Commander And Chief 
Starfleet Command

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2017, 12:14:40 PM »
John smiled as he looked at her taking all her in

"It might be difficult you being with a Captian you might be hated by the crew you understand that right" as he moved forward and took her hand

Biting her lip again as he moved forward and took hold of her hand, looking deeply into his eyes as he spoke and of course she knew that there might be issues with her being with him but it just felt right and hoped that the crew wouldn't hate her but it was a risk worth taking.

" I understand that it might be difficult and that the crew might hate me for being with you but I want this John and in time I hope that they will accept it ".

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson