Author Topic: Away Mission  (Read 242 times)

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Executive Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Away Mission
« on: August 13, 2017, 09:43:50 PM »
Josh watched as his team enter the transporter room. "Set phasers on the highest stun setting. We're going down to secure the Cardassian down there. Hopefully peacefully but if needed then by force." Josh then looked over at the engineer. "Lieutenant if he chooses to do this the hard way i doubt he'll open up the shield grid. So you'll need to find a way to bring it down."

The lieutenant nodded his head. "Aye sir." Josh then stepped on the transporter pad . He then looked at the transporter chief. "Energize." Moments later they arrived on the planet's surface slightly closer to the hut than before. "I want to people on each corner. You two stay near the front door." Josh said to Harriman and the engineer.

Josh's team took their positions. Josh then knocked on the door waiting for a response.

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Skrain

• View Profile
Re: Away Mission
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 09:53:08 PM »
Josh watched as his team enter the transporter room. "Set phasers on the highest stun setting. We're going down to secure the Cardassian down there. Hopefully peacefully but if needed then by force." Josh then looked over at the engineer. "Lieutenant if he chooses to do this the hard way i doubt he'll open up the shield grid. So you'll need to find a way to bring it down."

The lieutenant nodded his head. "Aye sir." Josh then stepped on the transporter pad . He then looked at the transporter chief. "Energize." Moments later they arrived on the planet's surface slightly closer to the hut than before. "I want to people on each corner. You two stay near the front door." Josh said to Harriman and the engineer.

Josh's team took their positions. Josh then knocked on the door waiting for a response.

Skrain smiled he used the weakness of Human's to his advantage while they returned to there vessel he made steps to prepare for there return he pressed the button actvating the Transportere inhibator and Energy Dampner he pressed the Button and the hut demirized and there stood Skrain facing the Starfleet Officer.

"Federation Holo Technology has been very useful in my line of work Commander; it has allowed me to gather the information needed" Finished Skrain

Skrain
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 09:25:22 AM »
Skrain smiled he used the weakness of Human's to his advantage while they returned to there vessel he made steps to prepare for there return he pressed the button actvating the Transportere inhibator and Energy Dampner he pressed the Button and the hut demirized and there stood Skrain facing the Starfleet Officer.

"Federation Holo Technology has been very useful in my line of work Commander; it has allowed me to gather the information needed" Finished Skrain

Josh walked up to Skrain. "Listen we don't have time for any games. We've confirmed what you said about that species returning. So we know you're not lying, but for us to leave this planet alone we can't do that right now. We don't even want to risk contacting starfleet. We can't let them know that we're on to them. I'm asking you to help us. Cause do you think that they will stop just at the Federation? This species wants to take over and basically enslave our bodies for their own purpose." Josh waited to see what Skrain would have to say now.

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Skrain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 09:43:53 AM »
Josh walked up to Skrain. "Listen we don't have time for any games. We've confirmed what you said about that species returning. So we know you're not lying, but for us to leave this planet alone we can't do that right now. We don't even want to risk contacting starfleet. We can't let them know that we're on to them. I'm asking you to help us. Cause do you think that they will stop just at the Federation? This species wants to take over and basically enslave our bodies for their own purpose." Josh waited to see what Skrain would have to say now.

Skrain looked at Josh for a few moments he looked at him then he smiled licking his lips as he spoke.

"Oh Commander you want help but what help do you really need" Finished Skrain as he looked at him and Smiled as he walked in a circle then looked at him "You are desperate Commander but are you truly desperate will you be willing to kill a small child for the shake of your Federation or will you kill billions for the sake of the Universe what are you willing to risk" Skrain finished with a Smile

Skrain
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 07:56:29 PM »
Skrain looked at Josh for a few moments he looked at him then he smiled licking his lips as he spoke.

"Oh Commander you want help but what help do you really need" Finished Skrain as he looked at him and Smiled as he walked in a circle then looked at him "You are desperate Commander but are you truly desperate will you be willing to kill a small child for the shake of your Federation or will you kill billions for the sake of the Universe what are you willing to risk" Skrain finished with a Smile

Josh felt the anger growing inside him. "I would give up my life if i knew it could save the whole universe. I would try not to kill anyone if i didn't have to, but i would do what ever it takes if all other options fail."

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Skrain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 08:27:58 PM »
Josh felt the anger growing inside him. "I would give up my life if i knew it could save the whole universe. I would try not to kill anyone if i didn't have to, but i would do what ever it takes if all other options fail."

Skrain watched the motions of the Commander in front of him he smiled at him for a moment then looked at him.

"Commander, I Offer my deepest remorseful for your plight but the cost of Knowledge needs repayed for Knowledge if not this System which you must make choices dear Commander; for the shake of your Federation you must choose to look with a closed eye but you have the knowlage you need Commander you must be willing to make the tough choices You Humans need to realize and be willing to Kill your own pepole to save your Federation" Finished Skrain as he smiled again "So Commander what do you need?" asked Skrain looking at him 

Skrain
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 07:12:15 PM »
Skrain watched the motions of the Commander in front of him he smiled at him for a moment then looked at him.

"Commander, I Offer my deepest remorseful for your plight but the cost of Knowledge needs repayed for Knowledge if not this System which you must make choices dear Commander; for the shake of your Federation you must choose to look with a closed eye but you have the knowlage you need Commander you must be willing to make the tough choices You Humans need to realize and be willing to Kill your own pepole to save your Federation" Finished Skrain as he smiled again "So Commander what do you need?" asked Skrain looking at him 

Josh walked up to Skrain. "We don't have time for this. I'm not authorized to give you what you want. You would have to talk to my captain. We don't know how deep in the Federation they infiltrated, we would have to eliminate this threat first then the Federation council can reward you with what ever you desire. Plus as an added bonus you'll most likely get what ever you want from your government. As a sign of good faith I'm asking you to come back to our ship. Together we can help each other."

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 11:36:52 PM »
 John stood at the door wondering what the XO and Cardassian were speaking about,  he knew about the parasite but wondered what else could be on the mind of the Cardassian. As he looked around the landscape and he wondered if they were truly alone well if they were secretly Cardassians everywhere. With the Federation compromised his thoughts not only were for that of the safety of the crew loss of the safety of his mom, dad, and brother.  He prayed they were not affected by the parasite and they will soon be in communication once the captain lifted the blackout. John interns to change into the landscape and kept his phaser ready at all times just in case.

Lt[JG] John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon

Offline Skrain

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »
Josh walked up to Skrain. "We don't have time for this. I'm not authorized to give you what you want. You would have to talk to my captain. We don't know how deep in the Federation they infiltrated, we would have to eliminate this threat first then the Federation council can reward you with what ever you desire. Plus as an added bonus you'll most likely get what ever you want from your government. As a sign of good faith I'm asking you to come back to our ship. Together we can help each other."

Skrain looked at him for a long moment he smiled looking at him.

"Oh Joshua how naive you are, this is the cost of the information if you want it you will need to pay and as for the Cardassian Government in Three Years they will be a coup you see it is not a strong government I hold no loyalty to that government or to your government.......As you see I expect to be repaid for services rendered so as a sign of good faith are you going to give me specs to your Quantum Torpedo's I think not so I see no need for me to board your vessel" Finished Skrain "Oh And I be careful for what you decide I have Insurence over your vessel" Skrain finished with a evil chuckle

Skrain
The New Obsidian Order

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 10:07:36 PM »
Skrain looked at him for a long moment he smiled looking at him.

"Oh Joshua how naive you are, this is the cost of the information if you want it you will need to pay and as for the Cardassian Government in Three Years they will be a coup you see it is not a strong government I hold no loyalty to that government or to your government.......As you see I expect to be repaid for services rendered so as a sign of good faith are you going to give me specs to your Quantum Torpedo's I think not so I see no need for me to board your vessel" Finished Skrain "Oh And I be careful for what you decide I have Insurence over your vessel" Skrain finished with a evil chuckle

Josh was getting more angry now. "I'm not giving you any technical details about my ship, another ship or any classified details about the federation or anyone. If that's the case I'm preventing one war to get into another. That's one thing I'm going to do. So you can either help me or you can find yourself with a gill sticking out of your damn neck." Josh turned around quickly removed his phaser and shot at him stunning him. He watched as Skrain fell to the ground. He looked over at his team. "Secure him. I want him cuffed so tight he can't scratch." Josh watched as the security team moved in and secured Skrain. Josh then tapped his communicator. =^=Shepard to Horizon please tell me you got this shield down. We need an immediate beam out.=^=

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 12:20:51 PM »
As NPC Ensign Jaxon Baker

=/\= Horizon to Commander Shepard, the shield will be down momentarily stand by =/\= Baker left the channel open as he sent the frequency inhibitor they had adapted through the deflector shield. A few moments later they received confirmation that it had worked. =/\= Commander Shepard the shield is down, transport is commencing now =/\=

Lieutenant Charlotte Ingram
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 05:54:50 PM »

=^=Shepard to Horizon, away team standing by plus one unconscious Cardassian. Have a medical standing by.=^= The away team then leaves the planet and arrive back on the ship.

Commander Joshua Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 11:50:48 AM »
Thirteen Days Later

After collecting the equipment they needed from Outpost 78 and making some alliances on the way the Horizon is now within striking distance of Earth.