Author Topic: Security Office  (Read 664 times)

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
Security Office
« on: January 14, 2018, 12:38:07 AM »
John sat at his desk looking over the lastest tactical data from from the entire Federation and it's allias. Since Captain Brown, Commander Shepard and himself saved the President and Fleet Admiral Brown the bugs had been destoryed. This caused fleet movements to return to normal.

Now that they were in the Gamma Quadrant he had been given all the tactical reports on their former enemies and had been studying it.

Lt.Cmdr. John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
Re: Security Office
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 03:49:27 AM »
Three Hours Later
The Horizon has arrived at the first M Class planet and has established a stable orbit, the crew can now prepare for some much needed shore leave.

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 01:03:48 PM »
Thirty Minutes Later

The Bridge had been left in the capable hands of Lieutenant James McIntyre as the Captain,XO, Security Chief, Engineering Chief and Charlotte beamed down to the planet below.

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 01:58:39 PM »
John sat at his desk and rubbed collar and felt the third pip and smiled, This will take some getting use to. he said to himself. He leaned back in his chair and read up on his new officer.

Personal File:

Name: Ensign Jon Arbuckle
DOB: 10/13/2352
Image:
Species: Human
Family: Father: Carl Arbuckle
            Mother: Paula Arbuckle

Bio: Jon Arbuckle comes from the backwoods of Kentucky. He was born on a chilly fall day to Paula Arbuckle. He lived a simple life. He graduated high school and attended college. He obtained a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. He then enlisted to serve and become a future Admiral in the fleet.

"Computer begin log."

"Begin when ready."

Security Chief's Log Stardate:  96148.5,

After looking over Ensign Arbuckle's personal file I am eager to work with him and see him in action. When he reports for duty I plan on having him and I train alone in the Security simulator, so that I can see his skills in action for myself.

End Log.

John then got back to reading reports and waited for the Ensign to report for his shift.

Lt.Cmdr. John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon