Author Topic: Holodeck  (Read 6391 times)

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
Holodeck
« on: April 10, 2018, 07:23:41 AM »
The Wedding of John and Charlotte

The holo programme was up and running and every detail for a quiet intimate wedding was in place. Charlotte had sought out KnowdI to perform the ceremony and had also asked Lieutenant Harriman to be the one to give her away.

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Chief Engineer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
Re: Holodeck
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2018, 06:06:07 PM »
KnodwI entered the holodeck to add his parts to the ceremony.  Drummers for the ceremony and his sister of the House Kang.  For she is the mistress of the house so she would be preforming the ceremony.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
Chief Engineer
USS Gibson

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 10:10:49 AM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

Charlotte was sat down in front of mirror, fixing her hair the way she wanted it for the wedding, choosing to pin it up rather than leave it loose as she liked to do off duty. Carefully wrapping each piece into place before adding a pin to secure it so it wouldn't fall out until later when she was alone with John.

Once that was done she moved onto applying her make up again taking care and giving it her full attention as she wanted to look her best for her husband to be. Plus it was a good distraction to keep the excited nerves at bay and yet couldn't wait to get to the holodeck and marry the man that she loved.

It may of been done a little differently than she thought it would but she was happy and looked forward to their future together. Looking over at her wedding dress proudly hanging on the closet door and knew it wouldn't be long before she would be putting it on.

For now she returned to her make up as she waited for Harriman to arrive then she would finish getting ready so they could leave for the ceremony.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

John Harriman

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 01:23:09 PM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

Charlotte was sat down in front of mirror, fixing her hair the way she wanted it for the wedding, choosing to pin it up rather than leave it loose as she liked to do off duty. Carefully wrapping each piece into place before adding a pin to secure it so it wouldn't fall out until later when she was alone with John.

Once that was done she moved onto applying her make up again taking care and giving it her full attention as she wanted to look her best for her husband to be. Plus it was a good distraction to keep the excited nerves at bay and yet couldn't wait to get to the holodeck and marry the man that she loved.

It may of been done a little differently than she thought it would but she was happy and looked forward to their future together. Looking over at her wedding dress proudly hanging on the closet door and knew it wouldn't be long before she would be putting it on.

For now she returned to her make up as she waited for Harriman to arrive then she would finish getting ready so they could leave for the ceremony.

[Harriman's Quarters]

It had been quite a while since John put on his dress uniform, it felt nice to more because of the occasion then anything. He looked in the mirror on more time then headed to Charlotte's quarter to pick her up.

[Outside Charlotte's Quarters.]

John rang the chime and waited for the ok to enter.

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 02:56:45 PM »
[Outside Charlotte's Quarters.]

John rang the chime and waited for the ok to enter.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

Charlotte heard the door chime and smiled before getting up from the bed where she had been putting on her new underwear, specifically chosen for today, grabbed her robe and tied it around her before leaving her bedroom to answer the door.

Once she got there. she pressed the door release and stood back as it slid back to reveal the other John looking dapper in his dress uniform. " Hi there, come on in,I'm just about ready" she replied gesturing for him to enter.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Chief Engineer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 09:04:44 PM »
KnodwI continued to work in the holodeck to finish the last touches to the ceremony.   He created his sister from the house of Kang.  So now everything is complete.   He had the padd with all of the legel documents for Starfleet and the Klingon Empire as well.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
Chief Engineer
USS Gibson

John Harriman

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 08:54:43 AM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

Charlotte heard the door chime and smiled before getting up from the bed where she had been putting on her new underwear, specifically chosen for today, grabbed her robe and tied it around her before leaving her bedroom to answer the door.

Once she got there. she pressed the door release and stood back as it slid back to reveal the other John looking dapper in his dress uniform. " Hi there, come on in,I'm just about ready" she replied gesturing for him to enter.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

John smiled as the door opened to reveal his friend with he finished hair and make-up. He walked in and let the door slide shut. "Charlotte you look stunning, the Captain will have to pick his chin up from the floor." he said as he looked at her.

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 09:56:46 AM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

John smiled as the door opened to reveal his friend with her finished hair and make-up. He walked in and let the door slide shut. "Charlotte you look stunning, the Captain will have to pick his chin up from the floor." he said as he looked at her.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

Charlotte smiled at John's compliment as he looked at her " Thank you and let's hope so, although I'm not finished just yet" she replied happily. " Please help yourself to something to drink whilst I go and get the dress and final items on" she said politely, leaving him for a moment to go back into the bedroom.

Looking at the gown she had chosen, thinking how perfect it looked before taking off her robe as she reached for it and took hold of it. Carefully slipping it on and adjusted where she needed to, then slipped her feet into the matching shoes and taking one last look in the mirror, walked back into the living area.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

John Harriman

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 10:01:56 AM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

Charlotte smiled at John's compliment as he looked at her " Thank you and let's hope so, although I'm not finished just yet" she replied happily. " Please help yourself to something to drink whilst I go and get the dress and final items on" she said politely, leaving him for a moment to go back into the bedroom.

Looking at the gown she had chosen, thinking how perfect it looked before taking off her robe as she reached for it and took hold of it. Carefully slipping it on and adjusted where she needed to, then slipped her feet into the matching shoes and taking one last look in the mirror, walked back into the living area.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

John had to cover his mouth to keep from spitting his drink out. "Wow Charlotte you know how to pick a dress, Joh... I mean Captain Brown will love that dress." John stood up and just smiled at his friend and felt great joy for her and the Captain.

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 10:18:36 AM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

John had to cover his mouth to keep from spitting his drink out. "Wow Charlotte you know how to pick a dress, Joh... I mean Captain Brown will love that dress." John stood up and just smiled at his friend and felt great joy for her and the Captain.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

John's reaction to her dress, helped ease some of the nerves that she was still experiencing even more so now that she was completely ready and the countdown to leaving had begun. Smiling as he stood and smiled at her.

" Thank you again and I hope he does " she replied " Although we still have some time before we need to be there as I don't want to beat him to the altar " she said jokingly.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

John Harriman

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 09:05:00 AM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

John's reaction to her dress, helped ease some of the nerves that she was still experiencing even more so now that she was completely ready and the countdown to leaving had begun. Smiling as he stood and smiled at her.

" Thank you again and I hope he does " she replied " Although we still have some time before we need to be there as I don't want to beat him to the altar " she said jokingly.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

John laughed at her commend then replied. "I make sure we get there after him, remember I and the head of security..." he leaned in and chuckled, "I could track him for you." He began to laugh as he back up holding his mouth.

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 10:38:36 AM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

John laughed at her commend then replied. "I make sure we get there after him, remember I and the head of security..." he leaned in and chuckled, "I could track him for you." He began to laugh as he back up holding his mouth.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

The other John's laughter at her comment again helped to ease the butterflies that had settled in her stomach, grinning as she spoke about being able to track him with him being Chief of Security and that he would make sure that they would get them there after he arrived.

" That is true and that's useful to know " she replied with a chuckle. " But since we still have a few minutes, I could do with a drink " she said walking over to the replicator. Selecting a glass of orange juice with a straw as she didn't want to ruin her makeup.

"Much better" she said taking a sip.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

John Harriman

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 01:53:05 PM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

The other John's laughter at her comment again helped to ease the butterflies that had settled in her stomach, grinning as she spoke about being able to track him with him being Chief of Security and that he would make sure that they would get them there after he arrived.

" That is true and that's useful to know " she replied with a chuckle. " But since we still have a few minutes, I could do with a drink " she said walking over to the replicator. Selecting a glass of orange juice with a straw as she didn't want to ruin her makeup.

"Much better" she said taking a sip.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

John was happy he could make his friend calm down on this very important day. He watched as she got a drink and was more relaxed. He knew they needed to leave soon so he walked over to her and held out his hand and spoke in a language he had not had a reason to use in years.

"Allons-nous laisser mon ami? [Shall we leave my friend?]" he said with a smile not sure if she would understand but make her smile. John had always had a gift when it came to people and being able to tell how they were basted on their feelings and facial expressions.

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 09:42:07 AM »
[Charlotte's Quarters]

John was happy he could make his friend calm down on this very important day. He watched as she got a drink and was more relaxed. He knew they needed to leave soon so he walked over to her and held out his hand and spoke in a language he had not had a reason to use in years.

"Allons-nous laisser mon ami? [Shall we leave my friend?]" he said with a smile not sure if she would understand but make her smile. John had always had a gift when it came to people and being able to tell how they were basted on their feelings and facial expressions.

[Charlotte's Quarters]

The cool orange juice was definitely helping as was having the other John there to calm her down, her mouth no longer felt dry and the butterflies in her stomach had eased some more. When John then walked over to her and held out his hand, she knew that it was time for them to go and placed the glass down onto a nearby table as she then heard him speak to her in French.

She wasn't great with other languages but knew enough French to understand what he had said and smiled at the sentiment behind it.

" Yes let's go " she replied linking her arm around his after picking up her small bouquet of mixed roses.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2018, 11:32:43 PM »
[Captians Quarters]

John sat there looking at his glass of golden elixir waiting for it to touch his lips the horrors of the war of those last moments of Kristi’s life came back to haunt them

Fleet Admiral John Brown
Commander And Chief 
Starfleet Command