Author Topic: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself  (Read 4492 times)

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself
« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2019, 09:35:19 AM »
[Browns' Quarters]

Charlotte was just about to leave when the doors to her quarters opened to reveal her husband. She looked at him for a moment wondering if he was a figment of her imagination or not until he spoke.

Normally she would of ran to him and wrapped her arms around him but not this time. All of the anger and frustration that she had felt because of what he had done resurfaced once more as she let it all out.

" You've been gone for two months and that's all you have to say to me!!" She said angrily.

" Do you realise what you put me through and how it's affected me with the worry and the anger not to mention the stress of it all that forced medical to put on rest leave so I didn't lose the baby".

She stopped to try and calm down and rested a hand over her bump whilst she waited for an answer.

[John and Charlottes Quarters]

John Walkee deeper into the quarters with a slight limp he sighed and look at her.

“Honestly what did you expect me to do Charlotte make you think I was truly dead that would have been damm worst and you know that” Finished John looking at her “Do you know what I sacrificed I gave up my Fucking Command walked away from this Ship just to save a group of pepole I don’t know” Brown stated

As he walked blood started dripping onto the floor and he fell into the sofa he winced in pain and looked at her for a moment

“Don’t I say I always come back and didn’t I come back to you in the end”John Finished

Captain John Brown
  Starfleet Intelligence

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2019, 11:29:45 AM »
[John and Charlottes Quarters]

John Walkee deeper into the quarters with a slight limp he sighed and look at her.

“Honestly what did you expect me to do Charlotte make you think I was truly dead that would have been damm worst and you know that” Finished John looking at her “Do you know what I sacrificed I gave up my Fucking Command walked away from this Ship just to save a group of pepole I don’t know” Brown stated

As he walked blood started dripping onto the floor and he fell into the sofa he winced in pain and looked at her for a moment

“Don’t I say I always come back and didn’t I come back to you in the end”John Finished

[John & Charlotte's Quarters]

Charlotte immediately noticed the limp as he sighed and looked at her after walking further into their quarters. Listening as he answered her yet kept her focus on him in case he needed help. Her anger subsiding slowly with every word that he spoke and of course knew nothing about what he had sacrificed until now.

" I do know that but not knowing where you had gone or why was just as good as especially with me worrying every day if you were still alive or not because I couldn't talk to you" she admitted. " As for you giving up your command, I didn't know that John, I only had the information that Josh told me and ....

Charlotte stopped as she saw the blood dripping onto the floor and went over to her husband as he fell onto the sofa.

Seeing the pain etched on his face as he spoke to her once more.

" Yes you did and I've wanted this moment for far too long especially now that I'm about to find out the gender of your child but I think we need to get you back to Sickbay first" she said " Although let me try to stop the bleeding enough until we get there".

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2019, 12:04:22 PM »

Charlotte immediately noticed the limp as he sighed and looked at her after walking further into their quarters. Listening as he answered her yet kept her focus on him in case he needed help. Her anger subsiding slowly with every word that he spoke and of course knew nothing about what he had sacrificed until now.

" I do know that but not knowing where you had gone or why was just as good as especially with me worrying every day if you were still alive or not because I couldn't talk to you" she admitted. " As for you giving up your command, I didn't know that John, I only had the information that Josh told me and ....

Charlotte stopped as she saw the blood dripping onto the floor and went over to her husband as he fell onto the sofa.

Seeing the pain etched on his face as he spoke to her once more.

" Yes you did and I've wanted this moment for far too long especially now that I'm about to find out the gender of your child but I think we need to get you back to Sickbay first" she said " Although let me try to stop the bleeding enough until we get there".

John took a breath and removed his shirt showing his body all bruised and battered from broken ribs and being in the fight.

" No Time got to complete the mission First" Finished John with a smile then looking at her " John finished as he limped over to the Closet and grabbed a Clean Uniform looking at her " Could use some help putting this on" Brown conuited

Captain John Brown
  Starfleet Intelligence

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2019, 12:37:57 PM »

John took a breath and removed his shirt showing his body all bruised and battered from broken ribs and being in the fight.

" No Time got to complete the mission First" Finished John with a smile then looking at her " John finished as he limped over to the Closet and grabbed a Clean Uniform looking at her " Could use some help putting this on" Brown conuited

The moment he removed his shirt and she saw the bruises and signs of broken ribs, she looked at him not sure what to say other than show him concern. However when he told her that he needed to complete the mission first, she knew how stubborn her husband could be and that if she tried to persuade him otherwise it wouldn't work.

So when he asked for some help to get into a clean uniform, she had to relent but not before saying what she had to.

" I'd rather you get fixed up first so you're able to complete the mission but knowing you, you won't so yes I will help you but at least let me use what medical knowledge I do have to at least patch up a little".

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2019, 02:07:59 PM »

The moment he removed his shirt and she saw the bruises and signs of broken ribs, she looked at him not sure what to say other than show him concern. However when he told her that he needed to complete the mission first, she knew how stubborn her husband could be and that if she tried to persuade him otherwise it wouldn't work.

So when he asked for some help to get into a clean uniform, she had to relent but not before saying what she had to.

" I'd rather you get fixed up first so you're able to complete the mission but knowing you, you won't so yes I will help you but at least let me use what medical knowledge I do have to at least patch up a little".

John laughter a bit then looked at her for a moment

“Well after this I will have lots of time off” Finished Brown smiling

Captain John Brown
  Starfleet Intelligence

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2019, 06:41:21 PM »
Bridge

Josh arrived on the bridge followed by his brother.  He looked over at Commander Harriman.  "Report commander."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2019, 09:31:02 PM »
Bridge

Josh arrived on the bridge followed by his brother.  He looked over at Commander Harriman.  "Report commander."

[Bridge]

John turned to the Caprain and replied. “Nothing to report sir all stations report ready.”

Lt.Cmdr. John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 11, 2019, 09:47:38 PM »
[Bridge]

John turned to the Caprain and replied. “Nothing to report sir all stations report ready.”

"Good.  We have a staff meeting within the hour.  I need you and Lieutenant McQueen to attend as well. Also contact Lieutenant's  Valoru and Grix.  If their duties permit it I'd like them there as well."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Christian Grix

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2019, 05:34:55 AM »
"Good.  We have a staff meeting within the hour.  I need you and Lieutenant McQueen to attend as well. Also contact Lieutenant's  Valoru and Grix.  If their duties permit it I'd like them there as well."

"No need to contact me Sir, I'm already here"  Grix said as he stepped from the turbolift, He walked slowly down to the Ops console and took his seat with a brief nod to the ensign who he was replacing.

Lt Cmdr Christian Grix
Chief of Operations
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2019, 05:51:12 AM »
John laughter a bit then looked at her for a moment

“Well after this I will have lots of time off” Finished Brown smiling

Charlotte didn't know how to react at first to her husband's laughter but at least he seemed happy enough despite his injuries and coming back from the dead.

Going over to the desk, she grabbed the medkit and walked back to where John was stood as he then told her that he would have lots of time off after all of this was finished.

" Good because that means you'll be around more especially when little one arrives".

"Now let's get you sorted as I've got a feeling that I'm not going to make that Sickbay appointment" she remarked as she took out a hypo spray and dermal regenerator.

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:45 AM »

Charlotte didn't know how to react at first to her husband's laughter but at least he seemed happy enough despite his injuries and coming back from the dead.

Going over to the desk, she grabbed the medkit and walked back to where John was stood as he then told her that he would have lots of time off after all of this was finished.

" Good because that means you'll be around more especially when little one arrives".

"Now let's get you sorted as I've got a feeling that I'm not going to make that Sickbay appointment" she remarked as she took out a hypo spray and dermal

regenerator.

[John &Charlottes]

John smiled for a moment then looked at her

“I be stuck here as I don’t have a posting anymore since I am a Captain without the Ship so we just complete this mission and deside what I am to do” John stated as he finished putting on his Uniform

“Let’s go your going to need to learn this as well”Finished John

The pair walked to the lift  and it deposited them on the Bridge

[Bridge]

“Re.......” John stoped realizing he wasn’t in Command anymore

Captain John Brown
  Starfleet Intelligence

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2019, 09:14:45 AM »
[John &Charlottes]

“I be stuck here as I don’t have a posting anymore since I am a Captain without the Ship so we just complete this mission and deside what I am to do” John stated as he finished putting on his Uniform

[Bridge]

After patching him up the best she could until she could get her husband to Sickbay, Charlotte listened as John explained why he would have so much time off.

" Whatever happens I'll be by your side " she replied soflty and helped him with his uniform.

When he then told her that they needed to get going and that she needed to learn about what was happening, she had guessed right after all.

So she followed her husband to the Bridge.

[Bridge]

Charlotte was right behind John as he stopped himself from asking for a report. Knowing how hard it was going to be now that he was no longer in command. So she stayed by his side and waited for whatever happened next as she still was on medical leave.

Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2019, 10:27:39 AM »
"No need to contact me Sir, I'm already here"  Grix said as he stepped from the turbolift, He walked slowly down to the Ops console and took his seat with a brief nod to the ensign who he was replacing.

Josh nodded to Lieutenant Grix.

[John &Charlottes]

[Bridge]

Josh saw as both John and Charlotte Brown stepped on to the bridge.  Josh felt bad for John as he caught that he was about to ask for a report.  Josh simply tried to make a joke to ease the tension.  "Well I'm glad to see that you're still breathing after meeting with your wife.  Well let's get on with our briefing.  There's a lot to do.  Shepard to senior officers report to the observation lounge. " even though most of them was on the bridge this was mostly to call the chief medical officer and chief engineer. 

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2019, 04:47:47 PM »

Josh saw as both John and Charlotte Brown stepped on to the bridge.  Josh felt bad for John as he caught that he was about to ask for a report.  Josh simply tried to make a joke to ease the tension.  "Well I'm glad to see that you're still breathing after meeting with your wife.  Well let's get on with our briefing.  There's a lot to do.  Shepard to senior officers report to the observation lounge. " even though most of them was on the bridge this was mostly to call the chief medical officer and chief engineer.

John looked at him and sighed then looked at Charlotte then looking at Josh

“At least the Engineers didn’t change the chair again they like to change things” Finished John with a chuckle

Captain John Brown
  Starfleet Intelligence

Offline Safi Larson

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2019, 05:02:27 PM »

[Main Engineering]

Safi looked at the readouts of the Warp Core she huffed and puffed as she looked.

“Right I got to deal with the King upstairs don’t break anything “ Finished Safi

Safi walked out of Main Engineering she walked several steps and entered the lift for the Bridge

[Bridge]

Safi looked around the Bridge he eyes darting around

“Engineering Reporting” Finished Safi cold and robotic like
>
Lieutenant Safi Larson
Cheif Engineering Officer
U.S.S Horzion