Author Topic: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself  (Read 3322 times)

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2019, 03:25:47 PM »
[Ready Room]

Charlotte didn't know whether to stand or sit as she looked towards Josh, grief mixed with anger and confusion clearly etched on her face as he began to speak. Slowly beginning to calm down as Josh acknowledged that she wasn't stupid and explained why he had asked her to do the scans and what was going on.

Then she experienced hurt and anger towards her husband for putting her through this especially being pregnant and wondered what was so important for him to not confide in her and let Josh be the one to deal with a hormonal and grief stricken wife.

As time went on, the information began to sink in properly and she was able to process exactly what had been said. Finally she sighed and let out her frustrations, still not happy with John but would do what was asked and keep it between the two of them.

She also understood the need to keep it a secret and the courtesy that he had showed her as she responded.

" I'm sorry but it was such a shock especially with me being pregnant and trust my husband to get involved in something like this and make things difficult" she replied softly. " However you can count on me to keep this a secret and my report will contain what you asked me to include".

Josh let out a sigh of relief. "Good please finish your report.  We're scheduled to meet with the USS Valiant to pick up additional crew.  At that time I'll make an announcement to the crew what "happened to John" and my promotion and our orders."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Jackson McQueen

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2019, 05:14:08 PM »
Jackson sat at his station aboard the USS Valiant. He had recently transferred departments from Ops to Security and as such had taken some time off for training and was later assigned to the Valiant. Now he was awaiting the rendezvous with the USS Horizon so he could join their crew as part of crew rotation. Many of the crew members from the Horizon he had served with before either on the Atlantis or on the Horizon before his transfer and he was looking forward to seeing them again. Many of the senior officers he looked up to and had even inspired his change in department. 

LT Jackson McQueen
Security  Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 05:37:24 PM »
[Unknown Vessel]

“Remember, you have Six Weeks get in and get out”

“Yes I know, I have my targets What about Starfleet?” Finished the man

“Deniability; we use our contact that Cardassian he can be useful”

“Yes very useful; how many ships they sending ?” Asked the Man

“ we believe Five we’re moved into striking positions as they have no Intelligence they don’t know it’s going to happen there Pink Skins very stupid”

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2019, 06:32:27 PM »
John sat in his office and read the report of the captain’s death. He was saddened by the news. He wipped a tear from his cheek and sighed, he then picked up the incident reports from the day before and began go over them.

Lt.Cmdr. John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2019, 09:47:47 PM »
Captain's Ready Room

Josh sat in his chair.  He was starring at the extra pip that is supposed to go on his uniform.  He was hesitant to put it on at first.  He finally picked it up and secured it to his uniform.  Then a call from the bridge came in.  "Sir the Valiant just dropped out of warp and their captain sends their condolences and is requesting permission to begin transferring the replacement crew." Josh tapped a button on his desk.  "Acknowledged inform them to proceed once they are in range." Josh then opened another channel.  "Shepard to Commander Harriman.  Please report to transporter room 3 and bring Lt McQueen to my ready room."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Harriman

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2019, 10:10:06 PM »
Captain's Ready Room

Josh sat in his chair.  He was starring at the extra pip that is supposed to go on his uniform.  He was hesitant to put it on at first.  He finally picked it up and secured it to his uniform.  Then a call from the bridge came in.  "Sir the Valiant just dropped out of warp and their captain sends their condolences and is requesting permission to begin transferring the replacement crew." Josh tapped a button on his desk.  "Acknowledged inform them to proceed once they are in range." Josh then opened another channel.  "Shepard to Commander Harriman.  Please report to transporter room 3 and bring Lt McQueen to my ready room."

[Security Chief's Office]

John was awakened from his thoughts by a hail from the Captain. He tapped his Combadge and replied. =/\="Understood Captain, I will see you momentarily."=/\= He then stood up and headed to the Transporter Room

[Transporter Room 3]

John stepped into the Transporter Room and stood next to the Chief at the console. He watched as different officers and crewmen arrived for their new assignment and as others prepared to leave for theirs.

U.S.S. Horizon

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2019, 10:14:29 PM »
The Chief engineer was busy getting the engines to their prime shape. 

=^=Engineering to Bridge, warp power available. =^=

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2019, 10:16:31 PM »
The Chief engineer was busy getting the engines to their prime shape. 

=^=Engineering to Bridge, warp power available. =^=

"Acknowledged Commander thank you" Josh then closed the channel and waited for Harriman and McQueen to arrive.

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Jackson McQueen

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2019, 10:26:33 PM »
Jackson was relieved and sent toward the transporter room as soon as the Horizon appeared before them. Smiling brightly as he went he made his way down and found himself in the transporter room waving politely to the operators as he was sent over. Appearing in the transporter of the Horizon. He smiled politely noticing the Chief Security Officer was there. Stepping forward to meet him he extended a hand calmly and a bit hesitantly.
“Lt. Jackson McQueen, it’s a pleasure to meet you sir. “ he said quickly still excited with his new department and with being back on the Horizon.

LT Jackson McQueen
Security  Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Harriman

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2019, 10:41:58 PM »
Jackson was relieved and sent toward the transporter room as soon as the Horizon appeared before them. Smiling brightly as he went he made his way down and found himself in the transporter room waving politely to the operators as he was sent over. Appearing in the transporter of the Horizon. He smiled politely noticing the Chief Security Officer was there. Stepping forward to meet him he extended a hand calmly and a bit hesitantly.
“Lt. Jackson McQueen, it’s a pleasure to meet you sir. “ he said quickly still excited with his new department and with being back on the Horizon.

[Transporter Room 3]

John smiled to the young officer and accepted the extended hand and shook it. "Welcome aboard Lieutenant." he said slightly formal, "It is good to see you Jackson, we can catch up on the walk to the Ready Room the Captain would like to see us." he said as he motioned to the door.

U.S.S. Horizon

Offline Jackson McQueen

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2019, 02:27:35 AM »
[Transporter Room 3]

John smiled to the young officer and accepted the extended hand and shook it. "Welcome aboard Lieutenant." he said slightly formal, "It is good to see you Jackson, we can catch up on the walk to the Ready Room the Captain would like to see us." he said as he motioned to the door.

Jackson continued to smile as the pair walked toward the Ready Room to meet with the captain.
"It almost feels like I never left walking through these halls again," he said looking around at the familiar hallways and doors that made up the USS Horizon. "Though I have to admit, I am curious why the captain would want to see me. Any ideas sir?" he added admitting his worry.

LT Jackson McQueen
Security  Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2019, 07:23:09 AM »
[Bridge]

After being dismissed by the Captain, Charlotte had returned to her console, her mind still not fully back to normal after experiencing several different emotions at once thanks to her husband's secrecy and the mission that he had embarked upon. Yes she was still a little angry at him for putting her through all of this but as she accessed the data she had captured, ignored the doubt and betrayal as she began her report and falsified it as requested.

Then she sat back and resumed scanning the immediate area.

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2019, 07:43:13 AM »
Ready Room

Josh opened a com link to the entire ship. 
"Attention all hands.  Secure your stations and proceed to cargo bay one for a group assembly.  Commander Harriman and Lieutenant McQueen you are still to report to my ready room." Josh then closed the channel.  He opened another to the captain of the Valiant.  "Hello Captain Shepherd what can I help you with." Josh let out a sigh followed by a smile.  "I was wondering if you could delay your departure for a little while.  I'm assembling the crew and all stations will be unmanned.  Could you simply keep an eye out for things and contact us if any ships or anything else out of the ordinary approaches." The captain nodded his head.  "Of course captain." Josh nodded his head once and closed the channel.  He waited for the two officers to arrive. 

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Harriman

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2019, 08:28:21 AM »
Jackson continued to smile as the pair walked toward the Ready Room to meet with the captain.
"It almost feels like I never left walking through these halls again," he said looking around at the familiar hallways and doors that made up the USS Horizon. "Though I have to admit, I am curious why the captain would want to see me. Any ideas sir?" he added admitting his worry.

John returned the smile and nodded. “They say home is where the heart is, and I tend to agree. Everytime I leave this shop for some reason I always return home happy to be here. Now in the note of the Captain, that I am unsure of.”

Ready Room

Josh opened a com link to the entire ship. 
"Attention all hands.  Secure your stations and proceed to cargo bay one for a group assembly.  Commander Harriman and Lieutenant McQueen you are still to report to my ready room." Josh then closed the channel.  He opened another to the captain of the Valiant.  "Hello Captain Shepherd what can I help you with." Josh let out a sigh followed by a smile.  "I was wondering if you could delay your departure for a little while.  I'm assembling the crew and all stations will be unmanned.  Could you simply keep an eye out for things and contact us if any ships or anything else out of the ordinary approaches." The captain nodded his head.  "Of course captain." Josh nodded his head once and closed the channel.  He waited for the two officers to arrive. 

The two men entered the Bridge when the Captain called the crew to the Cargo Bay. But had instructed that he and McQueen continue to his Ready Room. They arrived at the door and John presses the chime.

U.S.S. Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2019, 11:30:24 AM »
John returned the smile and nodded. “They say home is where the heart is, and I tend to agree. Everytime I leave this shop for some reason I always return home happy to be here. Now in the note of the Captain, that I am unsure of.”

The two men entered the Bridge when the Captain called the crew to the Cargo Bay. But had instructed that he and McQueen continue to his Ready Room. They arrived at the door and John presses the chime.

Josh heard the chime to his door. "Come in " Josh said and he put a PADD on the table and leaned back in his chair waiting for the two men to enter.

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon