Author Topic: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself  (Read 6837 times)

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself
« on: February 03, 2019, 11:37:00 PM »
[Ready Room-U.S.S Horzion]

John leaned back in his chair in his hand he held a Glass of Canadian Wiskey he allowed the golden liquid to touch his lips.

~Computer:Incoming Text Transmission~

John read the details on his screen it as a report sent to all Senior Commands about a Situation that threatens the Federation .

“Bloody Hell” Finished John

==//== John, your Services are requested by Federation Security details are being transferred

John’s Eyes widened as he read the information his glass fell to the floor breaking.

==^== “XO report to Ready Room”==^==

Rear Admiral LH John Brown
 Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 07:19:03 AM »
Josh was in command of the bridge while the captain was in his ready room.  He was going over duty assignments for an up coming mission to explore a moon that holds a pre warp colony.  He suddenly got a message from his captain. 

[Ready Room-U.S.S Horzion]

==^== “XO report to Ready Room”==^==

"Aye sir I'm on my way." Josh looked at Lieutenant Conner. "Lieutenant you have the bridge. " Josh stood up and walked towards the ready room door.  It opened for him and he walked in.  "You wanted to see me sir?."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 10:27:56 AM »
Josh was in command of the bridge while the captain was in his ready room.  He was going over duty assignments for an up coming mission to explore a moon that holds a pre warp colony.  He suddenly got a message from his captain. 

"Aye sir I'm on my way." Josh looked at Lieutenant Conner. "Lieutenant you have the bridge. " Josh stood up and walked towards the ready room door.  It opened for him and he walked in.  "You wanted to see me sir?."

John looked at his First Officer his took a deep breath before speaking.

“Josh, Have a Seat” Finished John

Sector Commander

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 10:40:58 AM »
[Bridge]

Charlotte set foot on the Bridge just in time to see Josh going into the Ready Room, no doubt he had been called to see her husband for something. However thought if it was important then it would then be shared with the crew.

So for now she walked across and relieved Ensign Baxter so she could take over at the Science console. The Science Chief exchanged pleasantries as well as an update on recent scans which Charlotte then thanked her for before sitting down.

As she looked over the data in front of her, the nausea she had been experiencing on and off since finding out she was pregnant threatened to interfere but luckily she carried a remedy with her and quickly took advantage of it which then enabled her to carry on.

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »

John looked at his First Officer his took a deep breath before speaking.

“Josh, Have a Seat” Finished John

Josh took a deep breath.  "This doesn't sound good sir. " Josh said with a slight chuckle.  He was half serious with that statement.  Usually when he is summoned either they are about to embark on a dangerous mission or if a crew member has done something terribly wrong.  Josh sat down and waited for the captain to speak.

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 08:39:13 PM »
Josh took a deep breath.  "This doesn't sound good sir. " Josh said with a slight chuckle.  He was half serious with that statement.  Usually when he is summoned either they are about to embark on a dangerous mission or if a crew member has done something terribly wrong.  Josh sat down and waited for the captain to speak.

John took a breath before speaking he unbuttoned his Tunic and placed his com badge on the Desk.

“What I am to tell you....Don’t tell my Wife it is a favour as my First Officer and my Friend” John stated then breathing

“Are you Ready to take Command of the Horizon are you ready for the Center chair” Finished John

Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 08:53:05 PM »
John took a breath before speaking he unbuttoned his Tunic and placed his com badge on the Desk.

“What I am to tell you....Don’t tell my Wife it is a favour as my First Officer and my Friend” John stated then breathing

“Are you Ready to take Command of the Horizon are you ready for the Center chair” Finished John

Josh gave a puzzled look as he watched the captain place his com badge on the desk then asked a bigger question.  "The center seat sir?  I think so sir but I doubt command is ready for it after my decision with the Atlantis. We lost a good ship due to my actions. " Josh then thought to when he was captain of the Atlantis and the events that happened.  He snapped out of his thought when the captain started to speak again. 

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 08:57:31 PM »
Josh gave a puzzled look as he watched the captain place his com badge on the desk then asked a bigger question.  "The center seat sir?  I think so sir but I doubt command is ready for it after my decision with the Atlantis. We lost a good ship due to my actions. " Josh then thought to when he was captain of the Atlantis and the events that happened.  He snapped out of his thought when the captain started to speak again.

John looked at him calmly then clasping his hands together.

“Do’nt Worry about Command if you want it the Ship is yours”Finished John

Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 08:59:27 PM »
John looked at him calmly then clasping his hands together.

“Do’nt Worry about Command if you want it the Ship is yours”Finished John

"Of course captain I want it.  But if I may ask what's to become of you?  Are you finally getting promoted to Admiral? "

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 09:05:01 PM »
"Of course captain I want it.  But if I may ask what's to become of you?  Are you finally getting promoted to Admiral? "

John looked at him as he asked the question he took a box from his desk opened it and placed his Wedding ring in it then closed it.

“No, I am being transferred to command the Atlantis” Finished John softly

Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2019, 09:08:18 PM »
John looked at him as he asked the question he took a box from his desk opened it and placed his Wedding ring in it then closed it.

“No, I am being transferred to command the Atlantis” Finished John softly

Josh was shocked.  "Oh they commissioned a new ship called the Atlantis? I'm shocked they are pulling you off the Horizon though."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 09:10:34 PM »
Josh was shocked.  "Oh they commissioned a new ship called the Atlantis? I'm shocked they are pulling you off the Horizon though."

John knew he had to tell Josh without actually telling him

“No Josh your  Atlantis I am going to and I have a Unique set of skills that is needed by the Federation” Finished John

Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 09:52:34 PM »
John knew he had to tell Josh without actually telling him

“No Josh your  Atlantis I am going to and I have a Unique set of skills that is needed by the Federation” Finished John

Josh was still puzzled but he accepted what the captain was trying to tell him.  "I understand sir.  Will you be taking any personnel from the Horizon with you? "

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 09:57:38 PM »
Josh was still puzzled but he accepted what the captain was trying to tell him.  "I understand sir.  Will you be taking any personnel from the Horizon with you? "

“No, Just don’t tell Charlotte where I am going” Finished John as he passed a becon across the desk “If that goes off no matter we’re you are you are Ordered to track it is that Understood” Brown continued

~Computer, EchoNineBlackAlpha~

~Computer:Aknowlaged; Communcation Logs Erased This Vessel is now under the Command of Commander Joshua Sheapord~

“Any Questions Josh?” Asked John

Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 10:07:43 PM »
“No, Just don’t tell Charlotte where I am going” Finished John as he passed a becon across the desk “If that goes off no matter we’re you are you are Ordered to track it is that Understood” Brown continued

~Computer, EchoNineBlackAlpha~

~Computer:Aknowlaged; Communcation Logs Erased This Vessel is now under the Command of Commander Joshua Sheapord~

“Any Questions Josh?” Asked John

Josh felt a sense of pride as the computer announced that the Horizon was his ship.  Normally this is done with some type of ceremony but I guess with what is going on it isn't possible.  "Captain will you at least be addressing the crew with your departure?"

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon