Author Topic: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself  (Read 5954 times)

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
Re: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2019, 03:43:08 PM »
[Browns' Quarters]

At five months pregnant Charlotte was finally over the morning sickness and was actually beginning to enjoy her pregnancy. However there was one person missing from getting to experience this with her and even though she knew he was still alive that didn't make it any easier.

In fact because of the events surrounding her husband's fake death it had led to some issues which had resulted in her having to take leave. She would of preferred to be at her station and running the Science department but medical had done the right thing so she could keep her unborn child.

She was however hoping that when she went to her next appointment that she would be able to return to duty and also find out the gender of the baby.

It was something for her to look forward too especially without John around and give her focus admist all the heartache and loneliness.

With that in mind she got dressed and prepared to leave for Sickbay.

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2019, 03:49:56 PM »
Josh thought for a moment.  "Well we could send him to a penal colony. On charges of terrorism and plotting to overthrow a government body.  We did the same to the Maquis."

John nodded then took a deep breath before speaking

“Right that works perfectly; What’s our next steps and what do we tell the crew” John Finished

Rear Admiral LH John Brown
 Sector Commander

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2019, 04:25:36 PM »

“Right that works perfectly; What’s our next steps and what do we tell the crew” John Finished

"How about the truth.  This is still a great crew, they would follow you Hades and back.  Then ask for a second helping.  I understand, you are under orders, keep it short sweet to the point to the rest of the crew.  Senior staff needs full disclosure.", KnodwI said.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2019, 04:36:50 PM »
"How about the truth.  This is still a great crew, they would follow you Hades and back.  Then ask for a second helping.  I understand, you are under orders, keep it short sweet to the point to the rest of the crew.  Senior staff needs full disclosure.", KnodwI said.

John nodded towards him and taking a breath

“Yes, with the Orgional plan I wanted to spear you all from this as I had to sell my soul for the Good of the Federation”Finished John

Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2019, 04:55:10 PM »

Josh nodded in agreement.  "I agree.  The crew should know what they are getting themselves into.  That way they have a choice to continue with this and if on the possibility of facing a court martial they don't have to face it. I have no doubt the senior staff will follow you but they need to know the entire truth."

John nodded towards him and taking a breath

“Yes, with the Orgional plan I wanted to spear you all from this as I had to sell my soul for the Good of the Federation”Finished John

"So what's our first step after we inform the crew?"

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2019, 05:00:13 PM »
Josh nodded in agreement.  "I agree.  The crew should know what they are getting themselves into.  That way they have a choice to continue with this and if on the possibility of facing a court martial they don't have to face it. I have no doubt the senior staff will follow you but they need to know the entire truth."

"So what's our first step after we inform the crew?"

John Pondered for a few moments then spoke

“The Bomb is the easy Part the hard part is finding our friend and convincing the Andorian Government to release him”Finished John

Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2019, 05:06:56 PM »

John Pondered for a few moments then spoke

“The Bomb is the easy Part the hard part is finding our friend and convincing the Andorian Government to release him”Finished John

Josh chuckled.  "Well that's what we signed up for gentlemen.  We knew life in Starfleet wasn't going to be easy. If it was then it wouldn't be a challenge.  So let's inform the senior staff first.  Let's take this to the observation lounge."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2019, 08:01:58 PM »
Josh chuckled.  "Well that's what we signed up for gentlemen.  We knew life in Starfleet wasn't going to be easy. If it was then it wouldn't be a challenge.  So let's inform the senior staff first.  Let's take this to the observation lounge."

John looked at the both in a serious tone

“First I need a Shave and a clean Uniform and see Charlotte it’s only fair it’s been two months” Finished John

Sector Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2019, 08:09:51 PM »
John looked at the both in a serious tone

“First I need a Shave and a clean Uniform and see Charlotte it’s only fair it’s been two months” Finished John

Josh nodded his head.  "Agreed.  Meet us in the observation lounge in one hour with Charlotte. Now if you'll excuse me I need to talk to Commander Shepard." Josh said as he turned to face his brother. 

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2019, 08:16:49 PM »
Josh nodded his head.  "Agreed.  Meet us in the observation lounge in one hour with Charlotte. Now if you'll excuse me I need to talk to Commander Shepard." Josh said as he turned to face his brother.

John nodded and exited the Ready Room he walked several moments and stoped at the door he entered the security code and the door opened he mused she didn’t change it he stepped inside

[John Brown& Charlottes Quarters]

“I been gone Two months and still you look Just as beautiful “Finished John

Sector Commander

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2019, 08:42:32 PM »

"Yes Captain.  How may I help you?", he said just like when they were younger.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2019, 10:24:01 PM »
"Yes Captain.  How may I help you?", he said just like when they were younger.

Josh walked over to the door and locked it and walked back to his brother.  He grabbed him by his tunic and slammed him against the wall.  "Don't you ever pull that shit again." Josh let him go and stepped back.  "Striking a superior officer.  Do you have any clue what kind of shit storm can bring down to you.  I get it he's our brother and we was dishonored but damn it Knowdi this wasn't the place for it." Josh took a deep breath and let it go.  "Don't do that again.  You're the first officer on this ship and a valued member of the crew and my brother.  You're supposed to set the example so lead by that example.  I don't wanna have to have this discussion again.  Is that clear commander? "

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2019, 10:48:11 PM »
Josh walked over to the door and locked it and walked back to his brother.  He grabbed him by his tunic and slammed him against the wall.  "Don't you ever pull that shit again." Josh let him go and stepped back.  "Striking a superior officer.  Do you have any clue what kind of shit storm can bring down to you.  I get it he's our brother and we was dishonored but damn it Knowdi this wasn't the place for it." Josh took a deep breath and let it go.  "Don't do that again.  You're the first officer on this ship and a valued member of the crew and my brother.  You're supposed to set the example so lead by that example.  I don't wanna have to have this discussion again.  Is that clear commander? "

"Now that we got the air clear.  Have you forgotten your honor?  By all right we should have killed our brother, but I did show restraint.  And for the damned record.  He is technically dead, so rank has nothing to do with.

Now with the fire back in your eyes again.  You want to continue this, we can hit the holodeck and put it to rest.", he said back to his brother.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2019, 11:17:19 PM »
"Now that we got the air clear.  Have you forgotten your honor?  By all right we should have killed our brother, but I did show restraint.  And for the damned record.  He is technically dead, so rank has nothing to do with.

Now with the fire back in your eyes again.  You want to continue this, we can hit the holodeck and put it to rest.", he said back to his brother.

"You're right by tradition we should've killed him and yeah he is legally dead but it doesn't make it right.  I get your anger trust me I'm right there with you.  We have more pressing matters to deal with." Josh patted his brother on the arm.  "Trust me once all this is over he'll have to deal with us. Well we'll get what ever is left after Charlotte is done with him.  One thing I know for sure is you never piss off a pregnant woman. Come brother.  Let's get back to the bridge and see if anything turns out before the meeting."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2019, 06:20:47 AM »
John nodded and exited the Ready Room he walked several moments and stoped at the door he entered the security code and the door opened he mused she didn’t change it he stepped inside

[John Brown& Charlottes Quarters]

“I been gone Two months and still you look Just as beautiful “Finished John

[Browns' Quarters]

Charlotte was just about to leave when the doors to her quarters opened to reveal her husband. She looked at him for a moment wondering if he was a figment of her imagination or not until he spoke.

Normally she would of ran to him and wrapped her arms around him but not this time. All of the anger and frustration that she had felt because of what he had done resurfaced once more as she let it all out.

" You've been gone for two months and that's all you have to say to me!!" She said angrily.

" Do you realise what you put me through and how it's affected me with the worry and the anger not to mention the stress of it all that forced medical to put on rest leave so I didn't lose the baby".

She stopped to try and calm down and rested a hand over her bump whilst she waited for an answer.

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon