Author Topic: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself  (Read 8795 times)

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
Re: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself
« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2019, 04:49:01 PM »
"We've done a lot more with a lot less.  We can run finger print analysis, scan for DNA fragments.  If he's a member of the guard then I'm sure they'll have a record of him in their database."

Even if we do find the evidence to prove it.  If the for mentioned person is part of the Imperial Guard, they may not even acknowledge that he is one.   Plausible deniability., he repiled.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2019, 06:15:29 PM »
Charlotte continued to listen as the conversation went on, considering each point raised as well as how her husband was prepared to take responsibility for everyone's actions until his brevity was knocked back. It was certainly a healthy heated debate on what their best options would be but even then problems kept arising as to how it could be executed without constantly facing issues that could stop them.

" Is there anyway we can get to him before and perhaps replace him with one of us so we have a better chance of succeeding?".

She knew it was a long shot and that her idea might not have merit but at least she was offering some kind of solution or possibility that could give them a chance.

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Gibson
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 16, 2019, 07:13:31 AM »
Charlotte continued to listen as the conversation went on, considering each point raised as well as how her husband was prepared to take responsibility for everyone's actions until his brevity was knocked back. It was certainly a healthy heated debate on what their best options would be but even then problems kept arising as to how it could be executed without constantly facing issues that could stop them.

" Is there anyway we can get to him before and perhaps replace him with one of us so we have a better chance of succeeding?".

She knew it was a long shot and that her idea might not have merit but at least she was offering some kind of solution or possibility that could give them a chance.

"That could implicate us in the plot if we're caught and they could say we are terrorists and give him the reason to force the andorians out of the federation."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2019, 06:00:21 PM »
"That could implicate us in the plot if we're caught and they could say we are terrorists and give him the reason to force the andorians out of the federation."

Conference Room

John liked Charlotte's idea but he agreed with the Captain that is was too risky. He began to rack his mind on the different ways to stop the bombing short of contacting the authorities. He thought they could send in a covert team lead by Captain Brown to seek out the treat and end it before anyone knew they were there. They could also send down a few officers to the Federation Embassy to keep an eye out from the heart of the government. having officers there would explain the Horizon being in orbit. Once he had the idea worked out in his head John spoke up with his idea.

"Excuse me Sirs, I have an idea that could work of we are careful. If we send in a covert team lead by Captain Brown to take out the treat directly while at the same time sending a group to the embassy in the Capital to keep an eye out for anyone who is involved and getting nervous that they plan is stalled. Having a team there would also give validity to the Horizon being in orbit." he said looking at the staff around the table. 

Lt.Cmdr. John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 26, 2019, 11:57:40 PM »
Conference Room

John liked Charlotte's idea but he agreed with the Captain that is was too risky. He began to rack his mind on the different ways to stop the bombing short of contacting the authorities. He thought they could send in a covert team lead by Captain Brown to seek out the treat and end it before anyone knew they were there. They could also send down a few officers to the Federation Embassy to keep an eye out from the heart of the government. having officers there would explain the Horizon being in orbit. Once he had the idea worked out in his head John spoke up with his idea.

"Excuse me Sirs, I have an idea that could work of we are careful. If we send in a covert team lead by Captain Brown to take out the treat directly while at the same time sending a group to the embassy in the Capital to keep an eye out for anyone who is involved and getting nervous that they plan is stalled. Having a team there would also give validity to the Horizon being in orbit." he said looking at the staff around the table. 

Josh looked over at Harriman.  "Good idea Commander.  The away team will consist of you,  Captain Brown and Commander Shepard.  Commander Brown will be my temporary second in command and Lieutenant McQueen will stay on board as my tactical officer. Any questions?" Josh asked looking at his officers around the table. 

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2019, 03:52:12 PM »
Josh looked over at Harriman.  "Good idea Commander.  The away team will consist of you,  Captain Brown and Commander Shepard.  Commander Brown will be my temporary second in command and Lieutenant McQueen will stay on board as my tactical officer. Any questions?" Josh asked looking at his officers around the table.

KnodwI just folded his arms and leaned back in his chair.  He thought to himself, it is a good plan.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2019, 11:34:19 AM »
[Briefing Room]

Charlotte had a feeling that her suggestion wouldn't get very far but at least she had offered some kind of solution to their current predicament. The pregnant Science Chief didn't dwell on it for long especially as Harriman came up with another idea. Offering her friend a smile especially when Captain Shepard commented on what was said and a plan was made in terms of who would be on the away team and who would be staying on board.

It was no surprise that she would be remaining and understood what was being asked of her before she spoke up in regards to there being any questions.

" No questions from me Captain".

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2019, 11:13:00 PM »
[Briefing Room]

Charlotte had a feeling that her suggestion wouldn't get very far but at least she had offered some kind of solution to their current predicament. The pregnant Science Chief didn't dwell on it for long especially as Harriman came up with another idea. Offering her friend a smile especially when Captain Shepard commented on what was said and a plan was made in terms of who would be on the away team and who would be staying on board.

It was no surprise that she would be remaining and understood what was being asked of her before she spoke up in regards to there being any questions.

" No questions from me Captain".

"Ok everyone.  We have our assignments.  We have a job to do so let's get it done. Dismissed." Josh stood up first and watched as his other officers and friends stood up and all started leaving the observation lounge. 

Bridge

Josh relieved the Lieutenant that had command of the bridge during the meeting.  He sat down looked over a PADD with some reports on it.  Mostly just typical starship operations nothing major.  There was one from engineering that they're requesting to align the dilithium crystals.  This action was denied due to the upcoming mission. 

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline Jackson McQueen

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 05, 2019, 09:42:52 PM »
Jackson stood and left the lounge and the meeting behind him. Admittedly he was in a bit of shock, he wasn't expecting to be the tactical officer on the ship for this mission but he was glad he could help out some. As soon as he reached the security station he relieved the on-duty crew member and took their place on the bridge once there he looked fondly over to the helm where another flight officer was checking over monitors and looking like he was enjoying every second of it. Yeah it's pretty great being at the helm, but I'm glad I made the change. after looking over the general security of the ship through his monitors, he began pulling up any relevant information he could find about Andor, building layouts for all of the buildings relevant to the mission, a city layout so that he could guide and help the away team if they needed to make a quick getaway and it wasn't safe enough to beam them out. Oh man, Jacky what did you get yourself into this time. he thought to himself as he poured over the research he was doing wanting to think of every possible outcome before the mission started so he had a game plan for anything that could happen though there really was no way for that to happen

LT Jackson McQueen
Security  Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2019, 10:20:48 AM »
[Bridge]

Once they were dismissed from the briefing, Charlotte knew that her appointment with Sickbay would have to be rescheduled as she returned to the Bridge. So once she was back at her console, she spoke with the CMO via message then turned her focus to the scans and collecting as much data as possible regarding their destination.

Wanting to be as prepared as possible before the Away Team beamed down to the surface.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2019, 11:15:00 PM »
Bridge

Josh looked at his brother.  "Knodwi I know I don't have to tell you but think of it as piece of mind. Be on guard.  Once you return we'll drink a whole bottle of bloodwine to celebrate the success of this mission."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2019, 01:55:56 PM »
Bridge

Josh looked at his brother.  "Knodwi I know I don't have to tell you but think of it as piece of mind. Be on guard.  Once you return we'll drink a whole bottle of bloodwine to celebrate the success of this mission."

KnodwI returned the look back to his brother, then placed his hand on his shoulder.

Family is always first on my mind. That makes me work even harder.   Do not worry to much, I will be armed well.  Just remember the last time we had bloodwine together, you did not far so well., he said with a grin.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 21, 2019, 11:19:07 PM »
KnodwI returned the look back to his brother, then placed his hand on his shoulder.

Family is always first on my mind. That makes me work even harder.   Do not worry to much, I will be armed well.  Just remember the last time we had bloodwine together, you did not far so well., he said with a grin.

Josh smiled slightly.  "I'll do my best brother.  Qapla"

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 22, 2019, 03:25:01 PM »
[Bridge]

John looked around and took a deep breath

“Everyone Ready?” Asked Brown