Author Topic: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself  (Read 6845 times)

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
Re: U.S.S Horzion- Fear Itself
« Reply #165 on: May 15, 2019, 05:33:22 PM »
[Andor]

John looked around checking his tricorder he got the readings he was looking for

“Ready?” Asked Brown

[Andor]

John looked around the area, checking his tricorder for any signs of unwanted company. He then looked over at the captain and replied. "Ready when you are Sir." 

Lt.Cmdr. John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2019, 07:29:07 PM »
KnodwI moved forward a little bit getting a few scans, still checking the area.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2019, 08:35:34 AM »
Josh watched as Charlotte spoke her answer.  He smiled slightly and nodded his head.  "Carry out my previous orders.  Keep scanning this sector for ships.  Don't focus on one point for too long.  Make it look like we're scanning for unexplained phenomena.  Monitor the away team.  I get the honor of trying to figure out what to say if we're questioned."

[Horizon - Bridge]

Charlotte listened as Josh asked her to continue carrying out his previous orders. Understanding the need to make it look as though she was simply scanning for unexplained phenomena. She also didn't envy Josh either with what he had to do if they were discovered. Hopefully monitoring the situation  would keep her distracted from worrying about her Husband and the away team.

"Understood Captain and I don't envy you, although I'm here to help with that if needed" she replied and returned her focus to her console. Resuming previous scans and monitoring those on the surface.

"Good news, I can still detect all of their life signs but  no other ships are showing as being in the vicinity at the moment".

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 04, 2019, 06:18:22 PM »
KnodwI moved forward a little bit getting a few scans, still checking the area.

John walked towards the Center of the town he looked to the left of him and pointed

“Three bombs are there” John continued to point “Four are there” Finished John “want to disable them now or get the goons” Brown Finished

Rear Admiral LH John Brown
 Sector Commander

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 04, 2019, 07:00:02 PM »
John walked towards the Center of the town he looked to the left of him and pointed

“Three bombs are there” John continued to point “Four are there” Finished John “want to disable them now or get the goons” Brown Finished

KnodwI looked to the Captain.
"I would suggest we split up here.  You and I go after the goons, the other s split off and disable the bombs."

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 04, 2019, 07:16:08 PM »

"I would suggest we split up here.  You and I go after the goons, the other s split off and disable the bombs."

John looked in the directions that the Captain pointed out. He knew he would be the logical choice to disarm the bombs because of his munitions training. "I agree with the Commander Sir, I can disarm the bombs with little to no problem." he said as he looked at the security team that had accompanied the three senior officers.

Lt.Cmdr. John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon

Online Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2019, 05:01:06 PM »
[Horizon - Bridge]

Charlotte listened as Josh asked her to continue carrying out his previous orders. Understanding the need to make it look as though she was simply scanning for unexplained phenomena. She also didn't envy Josh either with what he had to do if they were discovered. Hopefully monitoring the situation  would keep her distracted from worrying about her Husband and the away team.

"Understood Captain and I don't envy you, although I'm here to help with that if needed" she replied and returned her focus to her console. Resuming previous scans and monitoring those on the surface.

"Good news, I can still detect all of their life signs but  no other ships are showing as being in the vicinity at the moment".

"Very well Commander." Josh looked back at Lieutenant McQueen.  "Lieutenant have you been monitoring any stray transmissions about us? "

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 06, 2019, 06:15:59 AM »

John nodded then looked at the group

“Agreed,” Finished John

Rear Admiral LH John Brown
 Sector Commander

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2019, 01:57:53 PM »
Meanwhile on the Horizon Bridge ......

Captain Shepard didn't get a response from McQueen as the Horizon came under attack from the separatist group, that they were here to stop. As a result, McQueen was rushed to Sickbay after a nearby panel exploded next to him, leaving the Lieutenant with serious injuries.

Online Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Horizon
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2019, 11:34:46 AM »
Meanwhile on the Horizon Bridge ......

Captain Shepard didn't get a response from McQueen as the Horizon came under attack from the separatist group, that they were here to stop. As a result, McQueen was rushed to Sickbay after a nearby panel exploded next to him, leaving the Lieutenant with serious injuries.

Josh didn't expect to be caught so unprepared.  No warnings went off about any approaching ships. Could they be using cloaking technology.  Josh thought. Regardless one of his officers was injured but they still had a duty to perform. "Return fire target their weapons and engines."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Horizon