Author Topic: Mission 1.2 - Innocence Lost  (Read 7495 times)

Offline Patrick Brown

• Starfleet Cheif Of Staff
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 1.2 - Innocence Lost
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2019, 02:59:16 PM »
Josh looked at John and again at Patrick. "We'll do what we can to bring them home faster sir."

Patrick took a Breath before speaking again

“Unless there is anything else you are Dismissed”Finished Patrick

Fleet Admiral Patrick Brown
Cheif of Staff
Starfleet Command

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2019, 04:58:42 PM »
[Cabin]

Halfway through marinating the steaks and chicken pieces ready for grilling, Charlotte looked up as she heard the distinct noise of the transporter. Quickly realising that John and Josh had left without so much as a word too her. Taking a moment to lean against the workbench, wondering if she was actually cutout to continue. Her husband was cold, distant and at the moment didn't care one bit about  her or the baby.

Yes she knew that he was suffering what with the mission and subsequent fallout from it, but still did that give him the right to ignore her existence and push her away. It was frustrating yet she meant every word of her vows and wanting to stay with him. However hoped that things would improve, otherwise that might change.

Not knowing where they had gone or how long they would be, Charlotte continued for now and moved onto the salad and potatoes, thinking that she would at least feed her and Knowdi.

KnodwI finished one of the bottles of bloodwine, he was relaxed.

He stood up and moved towards the cabin.

"Ms. Charlotte, do youneed any help?", he asked.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2019, 05:35:00 AM »
KnodwI finished one of the bottles of bloodwine, he was relaxed.

He stood up and moved towards the cabin.

"Ms. Charlotte, do youneed any help?", he asked.

[Cabin]

At the sound of Knowdi's voice, Charlotte stopped what she was doing and looked over at the XO. She held back from speaking about John and instead decided to take up his offer of help.

" That would be great, thank you, Knowdi" she replied. " If you could take care of the meat, I can bring the rest out to the deck as I thought we could take advantage of the nice weather and eat outside".

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2019, 08:13:40 AM »
[Cabin]

At the sound of Knowdi's voice, Charlotte stopped what she was doing and looked over at the XO. She held back from speaking about John and instead decided to take up his offer of help.

" That would be great, thank you, Knowdi" she replied. " If you could take care of the meat, I can bring the rest out to the deck as I thought we could take advantage of the nice weather and eat outside".

KnodwI picked up the platter with the meat. Then he went outside to start cooking.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2019, 09:35:37 AM »
KnodwI picked up the platter with the meat. Then he went outside to start cooking.

[Cabin]

As Knowdi took charge of the meat platter, it allowed Charlotte to carry the mixed salad, potatoes and corn on a large tray. Following him outside to the deck and for the first time since her talk with John, felt calm.

Perhaps it was the setting and appreciating the view that surrounded them. Or maybe it was because she didn't want anymore stress. Either way she was looking forward to eating a nice meal and relaxing for the rest of the night.

Setting the tray down, Charlotte nipped back inside to fetch the last tray with the bread, cutlery and finally a jug of lemonade and glasses.

Then as Knowdi got to work with the grill, Charlotte finished getting the table ready, before sitting down, glad to be off her feet.

" I appreciate your help Knowdi" she said as she poured herself a glass of lemonade.

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2019, 10:04:21 AM »
[Cabin]

As Knowdi took charge of the meat platter, it allowed Charlotte to carry the mixed salad, potatoes and corn on a large tray. Following him outside to the deck and for the first time since her talk with John, felt calm.

Perhaps it was the setting and appreciating the view that surrounded them. Or maybe it was because she didn't want anymore stress. Either way she was looking forward to eating a nice meal and relaxing for the rest of the night.

Setting the tray down, Charlotte nipped back inside to fetch the last tray with the bread, cutlery and finally a jug of lemonade and glasses.

Then as Knowdi got to work with the grill, Charlotte finished getting the table ready, before sitting down, glad to be off her feet.

" I appreciate your help Knowdi" she said as she poured herself a glass of lemonade.

"It is no problem at all, Josh and I used cook outside all the time when we were kids.  The Starfleet survival course was where we excelled at.", he said. 

"We had fun, but a lot of the other cadets would usually join up with us to survive.  We hunted, cooked and made shelter.  So the Academy put us on the advanced course, now that was a challenge.", he said with a slight laugh.

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2019, 10:59:52 AM »
"It is no problem at all, Josh and I used cook outside all the time when we were kids.  The Starfleet survival course was where we excelled at.", he said. 

"We had fun, but a lot of the other cadets would usually join up with us to survive.  We hunted, cooked and made shelter.  So the Academy put us on the advanced course, now that was a challenge.", he said with a slight laugh.

[Cabin]

Sitting back and enjoying the lemonade, Charlotte listened as Knowdi shared the story about him and Josh with her. She never got much chance to be able to do things like this so it was nice to share stories and learn more about her friends.

Smiling as he continued and laughed. " I would of done the same if I was there as you're certainly better at this than I am" she admitted. " As for the advanced course, I can only imagine what that was like as I never got to do that".

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Gibson
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2019, 08:27:00 PM »
Patrick took a Breath before speaking again

“Unless there is anything else you are Dismissed”Finished Patrick

Josh stood at attention and said.  "Aye sir." Then turned to John and looked at him for a split second then walked out the door and heard it close then waited for John to walk out.

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2019, 03:13:58 PM »
Josh stood at attention and said.  "Aye sir." Then turned to John and looked at him for a split second then walked out the door and heard it close then waited for John to walk out.

John just shook his and walked out the door he looked at Josh sighing

“It could have been worse” finished John

Admiral John Brown
 8th Fleet Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2019, 08:20:40 PM »
John just shook his and walked out the door he looked at Josh sighing

“It could have been worse” finished John

Josh nodded his head.  "Hey you're still with us and away from Patrick and together with Charlotte and all of us." Josh said as he smiled

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2019, 09:23:50 PM »
Josh nodded his head.  "Hey you're still with us and away from Patrick and together with Charlotte and all of us." Josh said as he smiled

John nodded and took a breath

“But did I propone what is to happened and the Higher ups higher then Patrick are Mad too much Political Games at HQ” John Finished then looked around “You know if we piss somone off now we could get a Kneif in our Chest right” Brown stated

Admiral John Brown
 8th Fleet Commander

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2019, 09:17:25 PM »
John nodded and took a breath

“But did I propone what is to happened and the Higher ups higher then Patrick are Mad too much Political Games at HQ” John Finished then looked around “You know if we piss somone off now we could get a Kneif in our Chest right” Brown stated

Josh smiled.  "Well I guess we'll just have to be extra cautious.  Well let's head back to the cabin and tell the others the interesting news."

Josh waited for John to give the order for the Starfleet transporter chief to beam us back to our last location at the cabin due to him being the highest ranking officer. 

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 18, 2019, 10:13:57 AM »
Josh smiled.  "Well I guess we'll just have to be extra cautious.  Well let's head back to the cabin and tell the others the interesting news."

Josh waited for John to give the order for the Starfleet transporter chief to beam us back to our last location at the cabin due to him being the highest ranking officer.

John nodded then looked at the Transporter Cheif

“Enerjize” Finished John as they miltrilized at the Cabin he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for the moment for what he had to do.

He walked into the eating area and stopped behind Charlotte he rubbed her sore musels and kissed her neck then taking a breath.

“Charlotte, we need to have a talk and make a choice” Finished John

Admiral John Brown
 8th Fleet Commander

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 18, 2019, 12:59:45 PM »
[Cabin]

The smell of the meat grilling made her stomach growl in anticipation and she couldn't wait to eat. However at the sound of a transporter, Charlotte knew who it would be and yet saw no desire in getting up.

Even as those familiar hands rubbed her sore muscles and the kiss to her neck, did little to soothe her. Wondering why he could think that it would make things better after how he had treated her prior to him leaving.

However when he then mentioned that they needed to talk and make a decision, she answered her husband quickly. " It can wait till after dinner, Knowdi kindly helped me with getting it all ready and I intend to enjoy it with our friends before we talk".

Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2019, 03:43:53 PM »
[Cabin]

The smell of the meat grilling made her stomach growl in anticipation and she couldn't wait to eat. However at the sound of a transporter, Charlotte knew who it would be and yet saw no desire in getting up.

Even as those familiar hands rubbed her sore muscles and the kiss to her neck, did little to soothe her. Wondering why he could think that it would make things better after how he had treated her prior to him leaving.

However when he then mentioned that they needed to talk and make a decision, she answered her husband quickly. " It can wait till after dinner, Knowdi kindly helped me with getting it all ready and I intend to enjoy it with our friends before we talk".

John just shook his head his eyes glassed over looking black.

“Fine!” Finished John sharp and cold he turn and grabbed a bottle of Wiskey he poured himself a glass and started drinking it in silence

Admiral John Brown
 8th Fleet Commander