Author Topic: Mission 1.2 - Innocence Lost  (Read 8764 times)

Offline John Brown

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 1.2 - Innocence Lost
« Reply #375 on: October 03, 2019, 08:50:39 PM »
They started walking.  "We'll have to see if she's able to handle warp.  They might have her in dry dock until some systems are repaired then bring her to the Klingon shipyards."

Josh turned around and saw John. "Get her on the Resilience and I'll meet you both there.  I just have to make sure everyone is safely evacuated."

John walked around for a moment then took back the Command Chair he sat in it looked at the viewscreen

“Thanks Old Girl” Finished John before standing up he looked at Josh and Smiled “Captian prerogative needed to say good bye” Brown finished as he left the Bridge and got back to the group

==^== This is Rear Admiral Brown Medical Emerency Piroity direct Transport all life forms at me location to your Sickbay==^==

Within moments the entire area was engulfed in a transporter beam

Admiral John Brown
 8th Fleet Commander

Offline KnodwI Shepard

• Executive Officer
  • legh alive tu'lu'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 03, 2019, 09:00:11 PM »
They started walking.  "We'll have to see if she's able to handle warp.  They might have her in dry dock until some systems are repaired then bring her to the Klingon shipyards."

Josh turned around and saw John. "Get her on the Resilience and I'll meet you both there.  I just have to make sure everyone is safely evacuated."

KnodwI was busy, just as he was about to leave the bridge.  The control panel lit up.
A Klingon ship just entered the short range sensors.

"Captain, a Klingon ship just entered iur short range sensors.  From its markings it is the Bortas.", he said.

Audio comms very staticy

[Klingon speaking]

"Horizon, this is the commander of the Bortas, we have you in tractor beam.  Do you need any assistance?"

Commander KnodwI Shepard
First Officer
USS Horizon

Offline Joshua Shepard

• Commanding Officer USS Gibson
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 03, 2019, 09:07:15 PM »
KnodwI was busy, just as he was about to leave the bridge.  The control panel lit up.
A Klingon ship just entered the short range sensors.

"Captain, a Klingon ship just entered iur short range sensors.  From its markings it is the Bortas.", he said.

Audio comms very staticy

[Klingon speaking]

"Horizon, this is the commander of the Bortas, we have you in tractor beam.  Do you need any assistance?"

Josh smiled.  "Negative Commander. My crew is being transferred to another ship for the time being. However since we was supposed to recieve new equipment from your government could you tow the Horizon to the homeworld and assist with repairs.  Then we'll be along very soon."

Captain Joshua Shepard
Commanding Officer
USS Gibson/size]

Offline John Harriman

• Chief of Security and Tactical U.S.S. Horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 03, 2019, 09:49:41 PM »
John walked around for a moment then took back the Command Chair he sat in it looked at the viewscreen

“Thanks Old Girl” Finished John before standing up he looked at Josh and Smiled “Captian prerogative needed to say good bye” Brown finished as he left the Bridge and got back to the group

==^== This is Rear Admiral Brown Medical Emerency Piroity direct Transport all life forms at me location to your Sickbay==^==

Within moments the entire area was engulfed in a transporter beam

[Resilience-Sickbay]

John watched as sickbay appeared before him and the others. He looked around and watched as the medical crew swarmed Charlotte to start checking on her and the new baby. John stepped off to the side and tapped his Combadge. =/\="Commander Harriman to Captain Sheppard, I wanted to let you know that Admiral Brown, Commander Brown, Ensign Brown and Ensign So'Lar are in the Resilience's Sickbay, and we also have a new little crew member who would like to see you Sir."=/\= he says as he looks at the glow on the new families face.

Lt.Cmdr. John S. Harriman
Chief of Security/Tactical
U.S.S. Horizon

Offline Charlotte Brown

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 04, 2019, 02:46:53 AM »
[Deck 2 - Corridor -----> Resilience Sickbay]

Charlotte smiled as her husband spoke to her, to tired to insist that he stay. Besides she understood his need to say goodbye to the Horizon. This ship held a lot of memories for all of them and she would tell Luna all about when she was old enough.

Holding onto her precious baby girl and couldn't help but stare at her, talking softly, until the familiar sound of the transporter claimed them and she found herself on a biobed.

Letting the medics do what they needed to, as she laid against the bed.

Lieutenant Commander Charlotte Brown
Chief Science Officer
USS Gibson

Offline Game Master 1

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 04, 2019, 03:52:33 PM »
To Be Continued...