Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Command Deck / Re: New Horizon's - Command Area.
« Last post by John Harriman on October 18, 2017, 11:46:38 AM »
John exited his Ready Room he was no longer waring his Command Red but Waring a Black Uniform he looked around the Bridge for a few moments.

~Computer Authorization Brown, John Captian Alpha-Four-Nine-Delta Transfer Command Codes to One Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter~

~Computer: Acknowledged Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter is Now in Command of This Vessel~

"Congratulations Doctor you are Now the Captian just don't do something I wouldn't do" Finished John then looking around "my Friends it's been a Honor......"Let's go Commander and Save Civilization" John said with a Smile

John stood at the main tactical console in his black tactical uniform. This uniform only had a Combadge and phaser, a tactical vest and no rank of any kind could be seen. He stood there and began to remember his S31 training, he served with them during the war and learned things that have helped him over the years.

He watched the Captain as he gave command to the CMO and then said a good bye of sorts. John prayed this would not be his last mission with his captain but knew what they had to do and would do what ever needed to be done to savethe Federation.
« Last post by Katelyn Carter on October 17, 2017, 10:20:51 AM »
Bridge

The sight of Captain Brown dressed in all black made Katelyn's stomach do a flip flop, but not for the same reason Charlotte's no doubt was as she looked over to her best friend for a moment.

The CMO knew what this meant - she now would be in charge of the Horizon as the CO & XO were going on the away mission. The petite blonde took a deep breath and blew it out discreetly before rising from the where she sat in the guest chair.

"No, sir. Wouldn't think of it," Kate nodded. "God's speed, gentlemen," she added sincerely to those leaving the bridge; her blue gaze lingering a moment longer upon the chief engineer before taking the couple of steps over to the command chair and sitting down.

"Helm... Hold this position until the teams are safely away, then take us to the rendezvous point."
« Last post by Charlotte Ingram on October 17, 2017, 09:07:13 AM »
Charlotte looked up from her station when John reappeared no longer wearing his command red but all black and she had to admit he looked pretty damn good but knew this wasn't really the time for illicit thoughts about her new lover.

Wishing she could say goodbye and good luck to him properly but as yet only Kate knew about them and didn't want to break protocol by rushing over to him. Instead she looked in his direction for a moment hoping he would see the look in her eyes and know what it meant as he placed Kate in charge of the Bridge.

Scared that he might not come back but she had faith in the command team and when he did then she would be waiting for him ready to hold him close.
« Last post by John Brown on October 17, 2017, 08:58:45 AM »
"Helm standard orbit. Commander Shepard to my away team. Alpha team head to transporter room 1. Bravo transporter room 2. Charlie transporter room 3. Delta and echo cargo bay 1." The team leaders acknowledged the order. "Captain all teams standing by." Josh said looking at Captain Brown.

John exited his Ready Room he was no longer waring his Command Red but Waring a Black Uniform he looked around the Bridge for a few moments.

~Computer Authorization Brown, John Captian Alpha-Four-Nine-Delta Transfer Command Codes to One Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter~

~Computer: Acknowledged Lieutenant Commander Dr. Katelyn Carter is Now in Command of This Vessel~

"Congratulations Doctor you are Now the Captian just don't do something I wouldn't do" Finished John then looking around "my Friends it's been a Honor......"Let's go Commander and Save Civilization" John said with a Smile 
« Last post by Joshua Shepard on October 16, 2017, 11:32:54 AM »
TIME JUMP TWO HOURS LATER

All Crew are on the Bridge as the Horzion just warped into orbit[/I\]

"Helm standard orbit. Commander Shepard to my away team. Alpha team head to transporter room 1. Bravo transporter room 2. Charlie transporter room 3. Delta and echo cargo bay 1." The team leaders acknowledged the order. "Captain all teams standing by." Josh said looking at Captain Brown.
« Last post by Charlotte Ingram on October 13, 2017, 01:34:12 PM »
Charlotte had returned to her quarters to shower and change into a freshly crisp uniform before stopping to deal with a matter in Science then headed up to the Bridge for her duty shift. Anxious for what was about to happen when they reached Earth and also because this would be the first time she had seen John since their very intense encounter in her quarters.

However as the doors swished open and she stepped out, she could sense the atmosphere and acknowledged those present in her usual professional manner before crossing the Bridge and taking her station allowing Ensign Roberts to assist by moving to the auxiliary console. 
« Last post by KnodwI Shepard on October 13, 2017, 12:18:47 PM »
The Chief Engineer come off the turbolift and went to his engineering station.

"Computer, Transfer engineering to this station", he said.

Then he turned to look at the viewscreen and everyone on the bridge.
« Last post by Katelyn Carter on October 13, 2017, 12:13:38 PM »

Bridge

Katelyn had been asked to join the bridge crew as the Horizon came out of warp at their destination. The CMO sat thoughtfully in the guest chair next to the CO and XO awaiting their next move. One could definitely cut the tension with a knife. There was a lot riding on them to save the galaxy.
Engineering / Re: New Horizon's - Engineering.
« Last post by Katelyn Carter on October 13, 2017, 12:06:14 PM »
>>Prior to time jump<<

Just as Katelyn was leaving the mess hall, the medical officer received a private message from KnodwI asking her to stop by engineering when she had time as he had something for her. With a few minutes to spare before the CMO had to get ready for her duty watch,  she detoured to Engineering instead of going to her quarters.

Upon entering, blue orbs spotted the Klingon at one of the consoles working. The petite blonde walked over to the chief engineer and flashed him a small smile.

"Commander... You wanted to see me?"
Living & Recreational Area / Re: New Horizon's - Recreational Area.
« Last post by Game Master 1 on October 13, 2017, 10:43:57 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10