Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Ship Mission Locations / Re: Away Mission
« Last post by Skrain on August 16, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »
Josh walked up to Skrain. "We don't have time for this. I'm not authorized to give you what you want. You would have to talk to my captain. We don't know how deep in the Federation they infiltrated, we would have to eliminate this threat first then the Federation council can reward you with what ever you desire. Plus as an added bonus you'll most likely get what ever you want from your government. As a sign of good faith I'm asking you to come back to our ship. Together we can help each other."

Skrain looked at him for a long moment he smiled looking at him.

"Oh Joshua how naive you are, this is the cost of the information if you want it you will need to pay and as for the Cardassian Government in Three Years they will be a coup you see it is not a strong government I hold no loyalty to that government or to your government.......As you see I expect to be repaid for services rendered so as a sign of good faith are you going to give me specs to your Quantum Torpedo's I think not so I see no need for me to board your vessel" Finished Skrain "Oh And I be careful for what you decide I have Insurence over your vessel" Skrain finished with a evil chuckle
Medical / Re: New Horizon's - Medical Area.
« Last post by Charlotte Ingram on August 16, 2017, 07:04:49 PM »
Katelyn was just finishing the last exam of the medical staff when the Chief Science Officer entered Sickbay. Now teams could go out systematically into the ship to check off the rest of the Horizon's crew.

The petite doctor's blue gaze looked over to Charlotte and flashed her a smile, then she made her way over to greet the brunette. There was something about her friend that was different... but the golden blonde couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"Are you feeling alright, Lieutenant Ingram? You seemed to be quite flushed," Kate inquired both on a professional and personal level just as some medical personnel walked by the two women on their way out of Sickbay. She remembered their brief conversation in the mess earlier that day. Charlotte had been pretty down in the dumps then.

Charlotte smiled back when her friend spotted her and as she came over and asked if she was feeling alright she wondered why she was asking that as she had never felt better. Until the proverbial penny dropped when she then mentioned that Charlotte looked quite flushed. Of course the young Brunette knew why but couldn't really say anything in public.

So as the teams of medical personnel began to file out past them she looked at her friend and replied " Do I? " she said " I feel perfectly fine in fact have never been better ". She realised that she had been feeling down earlier due to the news from home but knew she could trust Kate if the truth came out.
« Last post by Katelyn Carter on August 16, 2017, 06:46:16 PM »
Instead of going straight to the Bridge, Charlotte had decided to check on her staff in the Main Science Lab and since she would be passing Sickbay on her way there thought to call in to see Kate and see when she wanted to assess her team for the parasites.

After being cleared by the Security guard outside she walked in through the main doors and spotted her friend although thought to wait for her to finish before approaching her.

Katelyn was just finishing the last exam of the medical staff when the Chief Science Officer entered Sickbay. Now teams could go out systematically into the ship to check off the rest of the Horizon's crew.

The petite doctor's blue gaze looked over to Charlotte and flashed her a smile, then she made her way over to greet the brunette. There was something about her friend that was different... but the golden blonde couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"Are you feeling alright, Lieutenant Ingram? You seemed to be quite flushed," Kate inquired both on a professional and personal level just as some medical personnel walked by the two women on their way out of Sickbay. She remembered their brief conversation in the mess earlier that day. Charlotte had been pretty down in the dumps then.

« Last post by Charlotte Ingram on August 16, 2017, 08:21:27 AM »
Instead of going straight to the Bridge, Charlotte had decided to check on her staff in the Main Science Lab and since she would be passing Sickbay on her way there thought to call in to see Kate and see when she wanted to assess her team for the parasites.

After being cleared by the Security guard outside she walked in through the main doors and spotted her friend although thought to wait for her to finish before approaching her.
« Last post by John Harriman on August 15, 2017, 11:36:52 PM »
 John stood at the door wondering what the XO and Cardassian were speaking about,  he knew about the parasite but wondered what else could be on the mind of the Cardassian. As he looked around the landscape and he wondered if they were truly alone well if they were secretly Cardassians everywhere. With the Federation compromised his thoughts not only were for that of the safety of the crew loss of the safety of his mom, dad, and brother.  He prayed they were not affected by the parasite and they will soon be in communication once the captain lifted the blackout. John interns to change into the landscape and kept his phaser ready at all times just in case.
« Last post by Joshua Shepard on August 15, 2017, 07:12:15 PM »
Skrain watched the motions of the Commander in front of him he smiled at him for a moment then looked at him.

"Commander, I Offer my deepest remorseful for your plight but the cost of Knowledge needs repayed for Knowledge if not this System which you must make choices dear Commander; for the shake of your Federation you must choose to look with a closed eye but you have the knowlage you need Commander you must be willing to make the tough choices You Humans need to realize and be willing to Kill your own pepole to save your Federation" Finished Skrain as he smiled again "So Commander what do you need?" asked Skrain looking at him 

Josh walked up to Skrain. "We don't have time for this. I'm not authorized to give you what you want. You would have to talk to my captain. We don't know how deep in the Federation they infiltrated, we would have to eliminate this threat first then the Federation council can reward you with what ever you desire. Plus as an added bonus you'll most likely get what ever you want from your government. As a sign of good faith I'm asking you to come back to our ship. Together we can help each other."
Crew Quarter's / Re: Captian's Quarters
« Last post by Charlotte Ingram on August 15, 2017, 01:19:11 PM »
John looked at her then held onto her hand looking deep into her eyes then breathed a deep breath.

"I must fulfill my duty, but I promise once this is done I will take some time and properly treat you right" Finished John as he stood up and walked past her then replaced his Tunic putting it on.

John smiled at her once more then turned and walked out the Quarters heading for Engineering

Charlotte continued to study him as he looked at her taking in every detail of him as the realisation that this could be the start of something between them finally sank in and for once she couldn't be happier about it. She also understood that he needed to fulfil his duty and so did she as a department head.

Smiling as he changed his tunic " I understand and I look forward to us spending time together after " she replied before he left and sat there for another moment or two before she decided that she should head back to the Bridge.

>> next post will be on the Bridge >>
Engineering / Re: New Horizon's - Engineering.
« Last post by John Brown on August 15, 2017, 11:57:07 AM »
The Chief Engineer looked up to the Captain, then he pointed at the screen showing the harmonic sub-routine that has the engines all down.

I will give you my thoughts on this Captain, but who ever did this coding really could have really screwed us badly.  This has effected all three engine cores.  We are looking at four days without warp power.  On a good note, this did not effect the weapon systems for some reason.

He pulled up the sensor jammer specs up as well then handed him the padd.

This project has some potential.  I have gotten the jamming radius out to ten kilometers.  I might now be able to make it work shipwide, but it may cost another four days for that to be worked into the progress.

Now he waits for the Captain's go ahead on the projects.  He still had no clue on who did the damage to the engine cores.

John looked at the Warp Core and he looked at the Chief Engineer for a moment then he took a deep breath before speaking.

"Commander you have 36 Hours tops before we could get visitors, I need Partial Warp before then even if it's Warp 3 to take us to a hide away to complete repairs use as many as needed to get this done" Finished John then looking at him for a moment "I do realize this is asking alot of your Staff but this can't be help good work on the Sensor Jammer I have been thinking is there a way we can send a Data Packet causing all Federation Ships to not get proper readings of us.....John trailed off "Also Commander I would need a Shielding Program that could help us last within an Corona of a Sun for long periods if needed" Brown finished
« Last post by KnodwI Shepard on August 15, 2017, 10:29:17 AM »
John entered Engineering his face not showing the events that happened earlier in his Quarters he walked towards the Warp Core feeling the glow from it.

"Report Commander" Finished John

The Chief Engineer looked up to the Captain, then he pointed at the screen showing the harmonic sub-routine that has the engines all down.

I will give you my thoughts on this Captain, but who ever did this coding really could have really screwed us badly.  This has effected all three engine cores.  We are looking at four days without warp power.  On a good note, this did not effect the weapon systems for some reason.

He pulled up the sensor jammer specs up as well then handed him the padd.

This project has some potential.  I have gotten the jamming radius out to ten kilometers.  I might now be able to make it work shipwide, but it may cost another four days for that to be worked into the progress.

Now he waits for the Captain's go ahead on the projects.  He still had no clue on who did the damage to the engine cores.
« Last post by John Brown on August 14, 2017, 09:28:34 PM »
After what seemed like hours working on the engines.   KnodwI found a subroutine was added to the engine harmonic systems...  Once he decoded the subroutine, it was there a small code to destroy the main engines...

Now it would be a simple fix if it was on a standard starship, but with a class like the Prometheus there are three cores that have to be purged.

=^=Engineering to Captain, we have a problem.  Come to Engineering at your convenience.=^=

John entered Engineering his face not showing the events that happened earlier in his Quarters he walked towards the Warp Core feeling the glow from it.

"Report Commander" Finished John
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10