Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Command Deck / Re: New Horizon's - Command Area.
« Last post by John Harriman on December 11, 2017, 09:49:24 PM »
Josh woke up on a biobed. He didn't realize that he took a phaser blast to his side and caused a serious wound. If they wasn't beamed out when they was he would've died from his wound. "What happened? Is the captain, the president, and the away team ok?" Josh asked showing serious concern.

John heard the XO speak and walked over and replied. "Sirwe all got out without an issue. The Admiral is being taken care of my the Doctor and the Captain and President have been cleared." he said
« Last post by Joshua Shepard on December 08, 2017, 11:05:36 PM »
Josh woke up on a biobed. He didn't realize that he took a phaser blast to his side and caused a serious wound. If they wasn't beamed out when they was he would've died from his wound. "What happened? Is the captain, the president, and the away team ok?" Josh asked showing serious concern.
« Last post by Charlotte Ingram on December 03, 2017, 04:44:28 PM »
[Bridge]

With Knowdi also leaving the Bridge, Charlotte knew that as the only Department Head left she couldn't go rushing off so simply had to wait it out a little longer to either John returned to take the command chair or Kate called her from Sickbay. She no idea what was going on exactly with the beam out straight to Sickbay whether they had got who was infected with the queen or if one of the away team had been seriously hurt but until someone told her it was all just overthinking and speculation on her part.

Then there was the fact she had heard Patrick's voice after a year and a half so there was all kinds of emotions with that especially with the fact that she was now with his brother and wondered what had happened to him but the more she thought about it could it of been him who was affected by the parasite?. Again maybe she was just thinking too much and tried to focus on the console in front of her to try and distract her from her thoughts.
« Last post by Katelyn Carter on December 01, 2017, 10:26:06 PM »
Katelyn got the patient situated on the Intensive Care biobed after the away team beamed back directly to Sickbay then the CMO began assessing his condition and throwing every she had at the near-dead man.

It didn't dawn on her until a few moments passed by who he was... Poor Charlotte. She couldn't imagine how her friend was feeling at the moment worrying about her ex-lover as the CSO's current one looked on, and they being brothers. 
« Last post by John Brown on November 30, 2017, 08:31:19 PM »
Aboard Horizon

Things happened very quickly once the message was received from Captain Brown on Earth for an emergency beam out. The Horizon was then split into three sections. Katelyn relinquished command of the bridge to the next officer in line, then made her way quickly to Sickbay so the CMO could be on hand to receive the medical emergency coming aboard.

(( Apologies for the belated reply. Busy holiday weekend for me. ))

John looked at the Doctor he face as solium then taking a deep breath he spoke towards the Doctor

"Doctor, my Brother Patrick has been infected with the Queen paracite I would like you to use your skills and fix him; seeing I am back can I have my ship back" Finished John with a smile

KnodwI was busy finishing his report for the Captain.   Once the battle was finished, his Engineering team had the shields and engines purring once again.  He then made his way to Sickbay to meet up with the Captain.

Once he made it to Sickbay, he noticed that is was busy.

Captain, here is the report sir.   MVA mode works to a perfection. 

"Good Job Commander, now let's give the Doctor our faith" Finished John
« Last post by KnodwI Shepard on November 29, 2017, 03:54:04 PM »
KnodwI was busy finishing his report for the Captain.   Once the battle was finished, his Engineering team had the shields and engines purring once again.  He then made his way to Sickbay to meet up with the Captain.

Once he made it to Sickbay, he noticed that is was busy.

Captain, here is the report sir.   MVA mode works to a perfection. 
« Last post by Katelyn Carter on November 29, 2017, 01:34:59 PM »
Aboard Horizon

Things happened very quickly once the message was received from Captain Brown on Earth for an emergency beam out. The Horizon was then split into three sections. Katelyn relinquished command of the bridge to the next officer in line, then made her way quickly to Sickbay so the CMO could be on hand to receive the medical emergency coming aboard.

(( Apologies for the belated reply. Busy holiday weekend for me. ))
Community Building / Re: Recruitment Team
« Last post by John Harriman on November 28, 2017, 08:58:43 AM »
Why are their faces colored?

Because he is an Andorian and they have blue skin.
Community Building / Re: Recruitment Team
« Last post by Orrawran on November 28, 2017, 02:53:37 AM »
Why are their faces colored?
Application Archives / Re: Katelyn Carter - Reporting In (April 30, 2017)
« Last post by Orrawran on November 28, 2017, 02:51:11 AM »
He is very talented. I have to see. His profile
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10